Elder
Hello everyone,
I've been curious for sometime now.. What happened to Elder? He just vanished and when I looked up his name it showed his got a friendly perma ban. I never saw any rule breaking on his part.. Also you all know which elder I am talking about ^^. The whole server knew him and all of a sudden he vanished.. Sorry to ask but what in the world happened to him?

- Grub :3
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He's unbanned, and he smells.
On the forums it says he's still banned though :/
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
gettin the whole old group back togethor Cheese
I disliked like half the adminship that left FL.
More on the grounds of lack of maturity being displayd by said Admins.

But I would love to have them all back again if it mean the return of the one's I was really fond of.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
He joined this shitty other community and got permed along with other ex-admins
Biowulf I'm surprised at you... Why didn't you ask me instead of just going along with whoever told you that? That's not true at all, and it's been explained several times, not to mention I was never truly a part of that community. It was all a huge joke... I never even played on that server for Christs sake xD