[Ban request] Hyde [FL:RP] STEAM_0:0:23868065
Thread Title: Hyde blocking hospital

Name of player: Hyde [FL:RP]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23868065

Time in GMT:05:03 PM

Server:v33x

Summary:Hyde blocking hospital ( Public area)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7H7nm0g...e=youtu.be
0:09 ! You can see the keypad and there was a button in the other side, so you could get out if you wanted it, so it's not blocking?
I wasn't blocking at all ( had a keypad) and I got no complaints of the base when online. Instead of doing all this trouble just tell me for god sake. I admit it's higher than fences , which i read about after i got noticed about the request, and im truly sorry for that. I will accept whichever punishment may come my way, I stand by my actions, and admit that some of them may not have been entirely according to the rules, and for that I apologize, but next time - ZeuZ and others tell me about these things ingame as it will save us all some time. Smile
Oh,i was about to post the same ban request,and yes he was using a fake keypad also,he was there the entire time and i warned him,anywho he also fade abused by using his numpad to let people in and et cetera,he does deserve a ban imo but then again the guy is a newbie to the server,so maybe a warning :S?
Admins :S?
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(05-02-2012, 07:43 PM)Hyde Wrote: I wasn't blocking at all and I got no complaints of the base when online. Instead of doing all this trouble just tell me for god sake. I admit it's higher then fences , which i read about after i got noticed about the request, and im truly sorry for that. I will accept whichever punishment may come my way, I stand by my actions, and admit that some of them may not have been entirely according to the rules, and for that I apologize, but next time - ZeuZ and others tell me about these things ingame as it will save us all some time. Smile

Dude u blocked doctor spawn...
This video not working...

Going to give 24 hours to get it back up
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-03-2012, 10:28 PM)Beflok Wrote: This video not working...

Going to give 24 hours to get it back up

Yeah really dont care anymore so u can remove this