ban dirtyboner for his actions... not fair an wasnt right :(
Sad 
hey just wanna let u know i was president has taxes for $1 everyone was doing great and dirty boner came in and took me as hostage and i disabled the taxes and then he trapped me with a prop and forced me to the elevator then i went to a condor and got out of the building then he used a prop to lift me in the air and kill me from the fall and he kept threatening me he was going to ban me and then new life rule went into effect so i became police commander so then i was just standing there after i spawn and "dirtyboner" became president and demoted me for no reason saying i was distributing the peace.... can you please ban him i wasn't happy i didn't do anything at all to have that happen to me.... SadHuhHuhHuhThinkingSkeptical
You should use the templates if you want this to be accepted, jussayin
Going to give you 24 hours to provide evidence and proper template.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
well i dont hjave time to use a template im sorry an evidance i can't since it was 2 in the morning for me an i didn't get a screenshot or recordering it im sry so just freget it an let ppl like that abuse others who try an play nice with others sucj uinfair but thats what u get over in the uk i guess,,, w.e
(05-02-2012, 11:03 PM)sasamu Wrote: well i dont hjave time to use a template im sorry an evidance i can't since it was 2 in the morning for me an i didn't get a screenshot or recordering it im sry so just freget it an let ppl like that abuse others who try an play nice with others sucj uinfair but thats what u get over in the uk i guess,,, w.e

Since you had time to post that Im also going to assume you had time to fix your post to follow the template and provide proper evidence to back up your claims, but since youve done neither and stated you have no proof, I do belive this should be closed?

Insufficiant Evidence/Lack of Template
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!