Iceman Slander, disrespect, Spamming
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) {SB1}|Iceman

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:1917931

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 1-2AM on 5/2/12

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: (What happened?) I demoted Iceman for saying in advert "If someone attacks the president I will NOT defend him." Then he spent the next 3 hours or so saying how I ruined his RP and how I was such a minge. He had been told multiple times to stop spamming OOC with his complaints yet refused to stop. I once followed him around for about a minute to see if I could catch him breaking other rules but he decided to tell me to stop and eventually start yelling about how me and my friends were gay and how I am the worst RPer he has ever met. He later said that I had RDMed him(Slander) and said I had broke various other rules. He has posted wrong information about me and a SS that was on at the time I was president and was also trying to get iceman to stop clogging up chat. He also insulted the admin that banned him(Beflok) for yelling at me in this thread: Thread . He not only annoyed everyone on the servers, he managed to keep disrespecting me and anyone who didn't like him after getting blacklisted from OOC.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) SS that were on at the time I was president on that day can confirm the disrespect over vchat. The spamming and slander anyone on the server at that time can confirm and should show up in chat logs.
Also to add something to this. After the demotion of Iceman, I became president. He then came back as a police officer and came up to the nexus top floor, and began flaming Nate and I (Nate was SS) and how the both of us should be banned. Nate told Iceman to leave politely, but he kept on arguing, so I demoted him for disrespect of the government and flaming OOC (He said some pretty mean stuff). After that, he raged for atleast 3 hours, clogging up the OOC and sending horrible messages through PM to certain people.

At the very least, I want him blacklisted from OOC for a day.

Nothing more to say.

-BombFire
If you read the rest of that thread I posted the link too you will see how far Iceman is willing to go just to bring down my public image.
Didn't he already get banned for this case? I know I saw his unban request.
Or is this something he did again? If so I can confirm that this guy is quite offensive towards anyone who disagrees with him.
He should have learned from his first ban, he is WAY too agressive, and he seems like he's always looking for an excuse to yell at people.
(05-02-2012, 09:52 AM)Sweet Bro Wrote: Didn't he already get banned for this case? I know I saw his unban request.
Or is this something he did again? If so I can confirm that this guy is quite offensive towards anyone who disagrees with him.
He should have learned from his first ban, he is WAY too agressive, and he seems like he's always looking for an excuse to yell at people.

I found that Iceman's ban wasn't good enough for the behavior he had before he was banned. All I want is for him to be blacklisted from OOC for at least a day (ingame).
I personally want a extension of the ban. If he manages to annoy 30+ people at once for 3 hours, he deserves a punishment along the lines of 5 days to a week
Still waiting for a response....
(05-02-2012, 03:52 AM)Natecat Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) {SB1}|Iceman

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:1917931

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 1-2AM on 5/2/12

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: (What happened?) I demoted Iceman for saying in advert "If someone attacks the president I will NOT defend him." Then he spent the next 3 hours or so saying how I ruined his RP and how I was such a minge. He had been told multiple times to stop spamming OOC with his complaints yet refused to stop. I once followed him around for about a minute to see if I could catch him breaking other rules but he decided to tell me to stop and eventually start yelling about how me and my friends were gay and how I am the worst RPer he has ever met. He later said that I had RDMed him(Slander) and said I had broke various other rules. He has posted wrong information about me and a SS that was on at the time I was president and was also trying to get iceman to stop clogging up chat. He also insulted the admin that banned him(Beflok) for yelling at me in this thread: Thread . He not only annoyed everyone on the servers, he managed to keep disrespecting me and anyone who didn't like him after getting blacklisted from OOC.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) SS that were on at the time I was president on that day can confirm the disrespect over vchat. The spamming and slander anyone on the server at that time can confirm and should show up in chat logs.

This is a dead issue that was already been delt with. NateCat's request is nothing more than simple retaliation against somebody he does not like.

I got banned that night and I came back and there have been no issues since that time. To ask for an additional ban, where one is absolutely not warranted, is in and of itself an abuse worthy of a ban.

In addition, I was also blacklisted from OOC that night for a period of time, so that request also falls into the realm of punishing twice for the same crime.

For the record, NateCat started the entire situation and I let it get out of hand; however, one ban is enough and I think NateCat deserves a ban for requesting a ban be extended without causes, reason, or acutual justification.

-Support x 500000000000

In closing, I will say, this whole request is a form of abuse from NateCat for which he should be held accountable. Moreover, any future ban requests made by NateCat should be weighed according to his pension for submitting uneeded, abusive ban requests.

Regards,

Iceman

(05-02-2012, 09:52 AM)Sweet Bro Wrote: Didn't he already get banned for this case? I know I saw his unban request.

Yes, I was banned for it. This request is further abuse from NateCat. It also nicely proves my point about NateCat's abusive behavior on that night.

Don't you think one punishment is enough?

(05-02-2012, 10:29 PM)Natecat Wrote: I personally want a extension of the ban. If he manages to annoy 30+ people at once for 3 hours, he deserves a punishment along the lines of 5 days to a week

Luckily for everybody here ... You are not an admin. With this type of abusive request, you never will be. The issue is dead. Please grow up, and move on.

(05-02-2012, 04:22 AM)Natecat Wrote: If you read the rest of that thread I posted the link too you will see how far Iceman is willing to go just to bring down my public image.

I hate to be the one to say this, NateCat, but you, much I like did on that night, have brought your own public image down with this abusive request. It's just plain shameful.
Wow what the hell is this? An extension ban request without evidence?

Personally I think you deserve a ban yourself nate cat from the things I heard you were doing I just was not online at the time to see the demotions.

To be clear you guys were the ones badgering him. I saw you guys constantly running at him antagonizing him. I am going to check the logs when they come readily available about certain events that took place this day. For now natecat and friends should stop antagonizing people this is not the first time I have seen it.

Denied, lets play nice Iceman is a good player not some minge.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!