Best MayDay ever.
So i will post my MayDay in the order it went.
1.Sunday I traveled 4½ hours to a bigger city and hotel
2.Monday I got a puking disease and spent the whole day in the hotel bed while everyone else partied downtown
3Tuesday I get a very VERY violent diarrhea and now im writing this right after i got out from WC

Alright, please post how was your MayDay hope it was better than mine...
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
Pretty bad if you ask me, I had P.E

Enough said.
Had a good day at school, today must have been a record for heat in scotland as it was a mere 25 celsius.

I lost an opportunity to go out with a girl I like, however, I am going canoeing in like 20 minutes.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Dubwub
I've been chilling in the freaking hot sun with my badass sunglasses and a beer by my hand. The past 2 days has been hot in Denmark. It's funny, because we don't get alot of sun around here :-D

(05-01-2012, 04:54 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I've been chilling in the freaking hot sun with my badass sunglasses and a beer by my hand. The past 2 days has been hot in Denmark. It's funny, because we don't get alot of sun around here :-D

Like a boss.
(05-01-2012, 04:57 PM)FlabbaWookie Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 04:54 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I've been chilling in the freaking hot sun with my badass sunglasses and a beer by my hand. The past 2 days has been hot in Denmark. It's funny, because we don't get alot of sun around here :-D

Like a boss.

[Image: like-a-boss.gif]

Hangover, Puked even water at morning very hungry and food supplies are running low.
Just so you would know the disease is NOT getting better.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
I'm being lazy today.

Oh wait I do that everyday...
Went school, had lessons, chatted to friends for an hour with very lulzy conversation, got home and did brutal workout, now doing brutal revision.
Happy?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • The Crack Fox