Poll: What do you think about "serious" insults being used in-character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's wrong. You still have boundaries.
47.37%
9 47.37%
Why wouldn't you? You're roleplaying.
36.84%
7 36.84%
I don't really care.
15.79%
3 15.79%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The boundaries of RP.
(05-01-2012, 12:42 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Well there goes my Kosher deli.

Spoiler :
Haha no you can RP without forming some sort of nazi organization

beflok

man (pl. men) refers to an adult human male (the term boy is the usual term for a human male child or adolescent)

A woman (/ˈwʊmən/), pl: women (/ˈwɪmɨn/) is a female human. The term woman is usually reserved for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent.

The penis (plural penises, penes) is a biological feature of male animals including both vertebrates (creatures with a backbone) and invertebrates. It is a reproductive, intromittent organ that additionally serves as the urinal duct in placental mammals.

vagina (from Latin vāgīna, literally "sheath" or "scabbard") is a fibromuscular tubular tract which is a sex organ and has two main functions; sexual intercourse and childbirth.

Man was made on this earth, he consists of a penis which ejects sperm to fertilize a womans egg inside her area.

So therefore Man + Woman = Children

Man + Man = ?
Woman + Woman = ?

Nearly my opinion on homosexuals, but i think thats how it darn well should be, as we were made by God as humans, and both in scripture and physics does it say man is meant to be with a woman, else how would our existence go on?

This is my opinion of course, so feel free to post your opinion as well but do not respond to mine because it is an un-alterable opinion. Thanks.
my opinion is fuck your opinion. just because your insecure about your sexuality doesnt mean you have to bash on gay people. give me one valid reason to hate gay people.... i bet you cant. i wont lie, a lot of gay guys are sexy buff mother fuckers so all that means is less competition and more beautiful women for us straight guys. they also obviously cant reproduce which means less babies in an already over crowed world. but go ahead and listen to god. when people have imaginary friends they are crazy but when its in the context of religion its ok. Heart
Alright that's it.