Unban Request - Admin banned the victim.
b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name) James R. Taylor

Your ban ID: 9235

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: Rp_EvoCityv2d

Involved: Natecate and his buddies.

Why we should unban you: I believe I deserve to be unbanned immediately because I was being badly abused and I reacted thereto.

While I could've been calmer, I was viciously harassed by Natecat and his buddies. I am not the only person who witnessed their bad behavior but I am the only person who was punished.

Beflock banned the victim --- who got pissed off b/c of the really bad RP, RDM, job abuse, and general lameness of Natecat and his minge buddies.

In short, I like to RP and I liked FL until Natecat ruined it. I would hope there will be a day when I can get back on and RP without being harassed into insanity by Natecat and his friends.

A prospective donator deserves better.
Excuse me? You were the guy that got demoted for not following the president's orders, then consequently whined about it for at least three hours, even though you got your job back.
If beflok was to ban who was talking back to you, he'd have to ban about 20 people.

People weren't natecat's friends. You just managed to upset a large ammount of people, by rudeness and generally clogging ooc with insults.

Pming me something along the lines of "Good going you minge-lover, would you kindly fuck off?", harrasing natecat for demoting you, and repeatively complaining that NOBODY on the server were good at roleplaying(while you metagamed, asked for IC info OOC, and in your 20 hours didn't show much capability of said rp) really didn't help your cause.

Next time, I'd appreciate if you kept your anger to yourself, instead of spending three to four hours on insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Our server's roleplayers deserve better. : )

This ban isn't long enough.
(04-30-2012, 12:04 PM)Sweet Bro Wrote: Excuse me? You were the guy that got demoted for not following the president's orders, then consequently whined about it for at least three hours, even though you got your job back.
If beflok was to ban who was talking back to you, he'd have to ban about 20 people.

People weren't natecat's friends. You just managed to upset a large ammount of people, by rudeness and generally clogging ooc with insults.

Pming me something along the lines of "Good going you minge-lover, would you kindly *** off?", harrasing natecat for demoting you, and repeatively complaining that NOBODY on the server were good at roleplaying(while you metagamed, asked for IC info OOC, and in your 20 hours didn't show much capability of said rp) really didn't help your cause.

Next time, I'd appreciate if you kept your anger to yourself, instead of spending three to four hours on insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Our server's roleplayers deserve better. : )

This ban isn't long enough.

More cover-up from the cancer of the server. Your opinion is hereby ignored.
You read the whole extent of Sweet Bro's post, ergo it is stored in your short-term memory.

I literally had to avert my eyes from the lower left hand corner of my screen to stay out of the overdramatized argument ingame
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I was not mad at all... I dont know why you would think that..

I signed on heard you screaming nasty things to people(OOC mind you) and acted accordingly.

In the future please respect all players and admins.

Denied
Need some builds for RP? Click here!