Horrible RP by NateCat and his abusive buddies.
it looks like here and on your unban request you are throwing around oh i was gonna donate tell this and blah blah blah no one cares if your gonna donate do it. they care if and when but if not when then not if. just do it dont talk about it no one cares tell u do it it sounds to me like your are saying unban me if you want my money.. if i was the admin i would have banned u longer you dont follow the rules i dont think you even have read them you were going on and on for hours on ooc about natecat and arguing with him and other people were telling u to stop and u call them fail RPers for saying stop and read the rules.talking crap in ooc is not allowed. its in the rules not to argue in ooc do it in pm
(04-30-2012, 05:20 AM)brian sanders Wrote: it looks like here and on your unban request you are throwing around oh i was gonna donate tell this and blah blah blah no one cares if your gonna donate do it. they care if and when but if not when then not if. just do it dont talk about it no one cares tell u do it it sounds to me like your are saying unban me if you want my money.. if i was the admin i would have banned u longer you dont follow the rules i dont think you even have read them you were going on and on for hours on ooc about natecat and arguing with him and other people were telling u to stop and u call them fail RPers for saying stop and read the rules.talking crap in ooc is not allowed. its in the rules not to argue in ooc do it in pm

It sounds to me like you need to take an english course. Clearly, sentence structure and punctuation are lost on you. As such, I have no choice but to assume you are one of Natecat's cronies. As such, nothing you say, do, or otherwise, post, has any real value.

Tell me ... do you want to see Fearless be successful or are you part of the cancer that is killing it?

(04-30-2012, 05:18 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 05:14 AM)Iceman Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 05:12 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 05:07 AM)Dylan Wrote: Nice convo you two is havin' here, but the fact of the matter is, that this should be a ban request on Natecat and every other rulebreaker
http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14
and/or an unban request
http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
This thread doesen't really have any purpose beyond slandering the rumor of Natecat and his friends (which I don't know how is, but it's devious nonetheless (unless you have proof?))

Actually, he's better off not doing that

No evidence.

I have a witness, but the admins will not consider that good enough.
It's ok though ... they can let Natecat be the cancer of their rp server. In the end, it will be they who suffer the most from it.

There's been a lot worse than Natecat. If he's that bad, he'll get banned enough times to where he eventually get's permabanned.

I can only hope so. Until Natecat is gone, RP will continue to suffer until it fades to dust.
Iceman, I will kindly ask you to gtfo and stop posting such vile crap before this thread eventually will be closed. You are massively disrespecting other players of the community, with no evidence whatsoever to back your claims. It would be the exact same if I made a thread and complained that Beflok or someone else is a "cancer to the gameplay on v2d".
Any feasible retorts from the community about those facts, are met by you with "OMG DONT YOU CARE?!?!?!" or "ARE YOU A RULEBREAKER TOO?!?!?!?", i'd just like to point out that there is also a third possible reason: "I just chose not to care about your claims about NateCat, because you are acting ravingly mad, with no evidence to back your claims".
Also, 1 witness sounds rather weak, if he was preventing any kind of rp on the server.
Next time, get pics, post a ban request, sleep easy.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Spartan
(04-30-2012, 05:36 AM)Dylan Wrote: Iceman, I will kindly ask you to gtfo and stop posting such vile crap before this thread eventually will be closed. You are massively disrespecting other players of the community, with no evidence whatsoever to back your claims. It would be the exact same if I made a thread and complained that Beflok or someone else is a "cancer to the gameplay on v2d".
Any feasible retorts from the community about those facts, are met by you with "OMG DONT YOU CARE?!?!?!" or "ARE YOU A RULEBREAKER TOO?!?!?!?", i'd just like to point out that there is also a third possible reason: "I just chose not to care about your claims about NateCat, because you are acting ravingly mad, with no evidence to back your claims".
Also, 1 witness sounds rather weak, if he was preventing any kind of rp on the server.
Next time, get pics, post a ban request, sleep easy.

I will kindly ask you to cease playing for team CANCER. Also... it's hard to get reliable witness testimony from a collection of RDM'ers, rule breakers, and various unsavory individuals who should be banned for life.
(04-30-2012, 05:46 AM)Iceman Wrote: I will kindly ask you to cease playing for team CANCER. Also... it's hard to get reliable witness testimony from a collection of RDM'ers, rule breakers, and various unsavory individuals who should be banned for life.

Now you are just disrespecting nearly every player that was on the server at that time. And evidence does not include witnesses. Witnesses can be biased. As I sad, get pics or film it. That is hard evidence.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Spartan
(04-30-2012, 05:48 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 05:46 AM)Iceman Wrote: I will kindly ask you to cease playing for team CANCER. Also... it's hard to get reliable witness testimony from a collection of RDM'ers, rule breakers, and various unsavory individuals who should be banned for life.

Now you are just disrespecting nearly every player that was on the server at that time. And evidence does not include witnesses. Witnesses can be biased. As I sad, get pics or film it. That is hard evidence.

Almost nobody on at the time deserves any respect. He ruined RP and they played right along. Therefore, they are as much a cancer has he is.
(04-30-2012, 05:54 AM)Iceman Wrote: Almost nobody on at the time deserves any respect. He ruined RP and they played right along. Therefore, they are as much a cancer has he is.

So are you. You've done nothing to stop him.. Well except making a thread which will likely get closed once a mod sees it, and disrespecting a load of people that are against your opinion.
I was there too....just wanna say that that guy, "Sergeno" was RDMing everyone, i was president, and he RDMed me too while i was just making the laws! (90 seconds after i became pres.)
Then he Killed a lot of people, just for fun. He's a pain in the ass.
The following 1 user Likes carlo315's post:
  • Iceman
(04-30-2012, 06:17 AM)carlo315 Wrote: I was there too....just wanna say that that guy, "Sergeno" was RDMing everyone, i was president, and he RDMed me too while i was just making the laws! (90 seconds after i became pres.)
Then he Killed a lot of people, just for fun. He's a pain in the ass.

Thank you for have the courage to come forward, carlo315. It's nice to see that there are some good people here.

Thank you for your support.

(04-30-2012, 05:56 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 05:54 AM)Iceman Wrote: Almost nobody on at the time deserves any respect. He ruined RP and they played right along. Therefore, they are as much a cancer has he is.

So are you. You've done nothing to stop him.. Well except making a thread which will likely get closed once a mod sees it, and disrespecting a load of people that are against your opinion.

A load of people who where all complicit in what occurred. They have something to hide and they are ganging up to hide in numbers. This is what the rape parties in Africa did after the atrocities in Rwanda. It is nothing more than a manifestation of their absolute guilt.

At first, only one voice cried out for justice, then there was two and now a third voice echos in the distance demanding justice. How many more will it take before you stop denying what occurred, and remove yourself from the course of justice?

It seems interesting to me that Natecat hasn't got the courage to respond to this thread. This is merely another admission of his guilt. Eventully, like all the evil before him, he will fall and fade into history as just another demon who got what he deserved.

NateCat and his cancer crew know exactly what they did and they know they did it because they thought they would get away with it. Your support of them brings shame to you, your family, and your country.

(04-30-2012, 05:20 AM)brian sanders Wrote: it looks like here and on your unban request you are throwing around oh i was gonna donate tell this and blah blah blah no one cares if your gonna donate do it. they care if and when but if not when then not if. just do it dont talk about it no one cares tell u do it it sounds to me like your are saying unban me if you want my money.. if i was the admin i would have banned u longer you dont follow the rules i dont think you even have read them you were going on and on for hours on ooc about natecat and arguing with him and other people were telling u to stop and u call them fail RPers for saying stop and read the rules.talking crap in ooc is not allowed. its in the rules not to argue in ooc do it in pm

Take an english course and for the love of all that is holy ... learn to use punctuation.
Dylan is kinda right, you have a thread accusing players of wrong doings with no evidence, which is considered spam.