(unfair ban) Read please.
Thumbs Up 
Your name: [FL:RP] Sylux

Your ban ID: 9221

Banned by: Holdem

Server: RP_Evocity_v2d

Involved: Hellshell and some other people saw it.

Reason: Look I was at the store and there was a rulebreaker. He was coming back every minute and picklocked the door than he was standing with the back to me and I didn't saw the officer with the pistol. So I taught when he was looking with his back to me no FearRP.
Than I uploaded a ban request with my friend Hellshell.
And he said: '' On the other hand, [FL:RP] Sylux has been found breaking the rules with this evidence, breaking FearRP by charging at armed officers with a crowbar.

He has been banned twice before therefore he will be banned for 3 days.''
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12881
Why we should unban you: I didn't knew I couldn't knife someone when he was staring with his back to me. I'm really sorry for what I did.
And I would never do it again
He only killed that guy because he was breaking nlr all the time ( Zxp ) he lockt pickt the door and came in, no search warrant. Nothing.
He didn't kill Zxp, he killed another Officer. Then he ran at Zxp whislt he had his UMP out, thus breaking Fear RP and using a rule as an excuse to killing, thus taking matter into his own hands.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(04-29-2012, 08:09 PM)Holdem Wrote: He didn't kill Zxp, he killed another Officer. Then he ran at Zxp whislt he had his UMP out, thus breaking Fear RP and using a rule as an excuse to killing, thus taking matter into his own hands.

Look as I said I didn't saw the cop and when I was in I saw the cop and that he was holding a gun and there was no go back anymore. So I first killed the officer and than the SS, because he wasn't holding a gun when the cop was after that he pulled ouf a gun ;(

Sorry for what I did , It wouldn't happen again ;(
And it's vacation, can it be worse than that if you get banned in the vacation,
I'm really sorry.
I wouldn't do it again, please let me play in my vacation ;(
Ban shortened one day. You will be able to play in 19 hours and 45 minutes. Please, be less crowbar-happy and enjoy the extra day.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.