Paranormal Activity
Ok, until now all the weird stuff which has happend in my home, i beleived was just the wind or something, but last night, i was on Here, on facebook, and i felt a cold felling on my shoulder like someone cold hand was touching me, after that it immediately went away, the door slammed shut.

The next morning, i went to school as usual, when i came home, my door was busted, the whole room was trashed, and my grandfathers watch was missing. I know my granddad wouldn't do this, if it was him, but i found this symbol on my wall.

[Image: devil-symbol.gif&w=256&h=256&ei=yPmaT8jv...9,s:0,i:86]

If anyone knows anything about demons or what ever, please help.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Is this real or just a statement about Paranormal Activity?
i don't know much but it seems like you have a agressive spirit in your house which can be quiet dangerous. But im not a religious man so i don't know much more except that you might want to google and such things.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Who ya' gonna call?

[Image: Ghostbusters-80s-films-328111_1024_768.jpg]

The following 4 users Like Blonde's post:
  • Colonel Burger, Dubwub, Anakonda, Leonidas
Either you are lying, someone played a prank on you, or you are just very naive.
Ghosts aren't real, not in the sense popularly referred to, at least.

This reminds me of a story with a "clairvoyant" I had. You want me to tell it? Oh, of course you do!
Someone was doing a report on clairvoyance in school, they had a clairvoyant come in, let us ask a few questions. I was the only person who was actually being realistic going "Aren't you just a quack?", she took me outside the room to perform a reading. After having stated some very obvious facts about me, she allowed me to talk with my dead grandmother (WHO OHSNAP TWIST ISNT DEAD). She never called about the talking with my grandmother though. But she just oozed fakeness out of her every orifice. Taking a fucking victory for guessing between my fathers mother or mothers mothers (she guessed fathers mother and I agreed, which she touted was her abilities (even though, when I say grandma I do mean my mas ma..)).

Ghosts arent real, and the people who say they are are idiots.
(04-27-2012, 08:04 PM)Dylan Wrote: Either you are lying, someone played a prank on you, or you are just very naive.
Ghosts aren't real, not in the sense popularly referred to, at least.

This reminds me of a story with a "clairvoyant" I had. You want me to tell it? Oh, of course you do!
Someone was doing a report on clairvoyance in school, they had a clairvoyant come in, let us ask a few questions. I was the only person who was actually being realistic going "Aren't you just a quack?", she took me outside the room to perform a reading. After having stated some very obvious facts about me, she allowed me to talk with my dead grandmother (WHO OHSNAP TWIST ISNT DEAD). She never called about the talking with my grandmother though. But she just oozed fakeness out of her every orifice. Taking a freaking victory for guessing between my fathers mother or mothers mothers (she guessed fathers mother and I agreed, which she touted was her abilities (even though, when I say grandma I do mean my mas ma..)).

Well, When my mum and dad was still alive the lived in a home that was haunted. Everynight the Televisions turned on RANDOMLY. My dad ran upstairs and unplugged them and ran down stairs. then they turned back on. the next day when my dad was running around in the house chasing a pet rabbit a mirror launched at his leg. then the next day when my mum was taking me for my first dentist :angle: the gas turned on randomly.
That's the last things my mum and dad said to me.
I cant see the image
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(04-27-2012, 08:08 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Well, When my mum and dad was still alive the lived in a home that was haunted. Everynight the Televisions turned on RANDOMLY. My dad ran upstairs and unplugged them and ran down stairs. then they turned back on. the next day when my dad was running around in the house chasing a pet rabbit a mirror launched at his leg. then the next day when my mum was taking me for my first dentist :angle: the gas turned on randomly.
That's the last things my mum and dad said to me.

Is that a lie? Cause I find that incredibly hard to believe >.<
[Image: I_smell_trolls_picdump-s400x400-140822.jpg]
(04-27-2012, 08:04 PM)Dylan Wrote: Either you are lying, someone played a prank on you, or you are just very naive.

Thats your opinion, start respecting others.

People have witnessed and felt strange things, though there might not be much valid evidence, i still believe in quite a fair chunk of it and i'm not an idiot.