Lost Hummer H2 and big pockets
Sup, I just donated to extend by donator time, and to celebrate I bought myself a Hummer H2 (since the BMW only has two seats).
Problem is, that when you donate, you LOSE all your big and small pockets, and they get replaced by five of each.

This means people with 375 inv space will get the BENEFIT of 150 inv space.

INSTEAD. Leaving me with 276/150 in inventory space. Smile

In addition, buying a car without space in your inventory will just remove your car, instead of preventing the purchase.

Which basically leaves me with 150k and 225 less space.
It'd be awesome if this could be fixed, and if I could have my stuff refunded.
There's other people that have had the unfortunate situation of having pockets when donating, so let's hope they can post here to confirm their problems too.
I can 100% verify he dropped a trabby too right before a crash and it got lost.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Yeah, I was gonna pick it up but there was a BIT too crampy in my pockets at the moment.
I also lost 10 big pockets...

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was 10... All I remember is Rezil giving lots of big pockets and me losing some.
Not gonna be buying donator for a little while i guess.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Ruskin
I just donated yesterday... And I had to buy more pockets because I bought some items...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Yeah I had 50-60ish big pockets( Coffee gave a bunch to me long ago <3) but now I have 5 big pockets... Im missing 1000 pocket space :/
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I don't understand the story, will i loose my pockets when i will donate ?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
not any more, its been fixed
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Generation
There was a little bug with the big pockets, it has been fixed now and nobody will loose big pockets anymore.

To those who lost big pockets please send me a PM with your SteamID and I check and refund you. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.