Accidently bought Georgio Armani(women suit)
Yeah so like title says, i pressed the "Manufacture" button. I don't even have any RP points. So, i lost 100k and don't have the suit.
Any help?!

ps. Don't have any pictures or something. But can you see it from logs? Happened little earlier than 20:10 GMT +2. (I live in Finland).

Also just today donated, and now lost the 100k.

Thanks,
Fanatic

EDIT: Also, i donated. Now i lost all my pockets. Had 385 slots, now 200. So my inventory says now 258/200. Any help?!
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
IS THERE A WOMEN'S SUIT NOW!?
OH YEAH!! There is ;-)

EDIT: She is ugly ;(
Avatar of the female suit on the Market list looks like a local redneck girl trying to dress up nicely.

And lolwtf for buying it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Would appreciate if someone would have some time to look this problem. Not sure if you can see this from logs. Worried about this.
Look into the problem?

I will give you the solution. Sell me the suit for 20k. So then you only lose 80k. Cheese
Or sell the suit to me for 20001 This way you get an extra dollar for say a burger? I think that would work better c:
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
If you have a problem with it (ask to anyone, i cried during 1 hour on server about a suit that i bought accidently due to lag, i was president at this time, i sold it later 80k), go in MarketPlace and sell it !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-26-2012, 10:12 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Look into the problem?

I will give you the solution. Sell me the suit for 20k. So then you only lose 80k. Cheese

(04-26-2012, 11:55 PM)John McLane Wrote: If you have a problem with it (ask to anyone, i cried during 1 hour on server about a suit that i bought accidently due to lag, i was president at this time, i sold it later 80k), go in MarketPlace and sell it !!

Well the problem is, that i didn't get the suit! Because i don't have any RP points. Sad