The Shadow Associates Agency
====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: MidgetHD.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106098209

Hours on the server: 117 Hours.

How many RP points do you have? Three.

How many bans/blacklists do you have?  Three.

What timezone are you located in? GMT 00:00

====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC): Bruno 'Midget' Mitchell.

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Midget.

Current age (IC): 21

Background: When I was young my parents didn't have a lot of money so they couldn't keep me fed 24/7. One day some rebels came in our base shouting "GET ON THE FLOOR". I mean I was only 7 at the time.. She was trying to reach the phone, to which i heard a load bang.. My mum was on the floor in blood.. Dead.. They flead and with my father sobbing away with me by his side I didn't know what to do.. After that it was always had a hard life with my farther taking care of me, with him and his drugs.. It was the only way he could deal with it at the time.. Although if I had done it.. He said I would be punished.
  I've always loved games.. Mainly shooting type games.. Loved them loads! At the age of 20 I heard about this agency, S.A.A which sounded interesting. I mean being a spy? All sneaky? I mean that is like a dream come true! So since this day I have always wanted to become apart of something! So I guess this is my chance? Ehy?

Anything we should know about you?: My skills are driving. I've driven a lot of different cars although I am an expert when it come to SUVs.

Current Street Address (IC): Waterfront Road, 3

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: 
OOC: I feel that there is something missing when I rp, and that would be this. I have never been in a clan but as I know a few people in the clan this would be a great way to start! I love roleplaying and seeing what S.A.A does? Seems pretty dam amazing and well organized!

IC: I had backed down from S.R.U, I needed a new job.. A new life.. I saw S.A.A and thought it would be a great way to change my life! I've always wanted to make my farther proud! So this would be a way of doing so!

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I've worked many times as S.R.U and Police. I've once been a chef as Nandos but thought it was a little bit too cheeky for me.

Have you been in any other clans?: No I have not. This would be the first.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: 
NightHawkd

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I am very active on FearlessRP Server around 2-5 & not so active on forums but will be soon after I have set up my account better.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am a well balanced player knowing the rules. I know to that if I do something against what I have been told not to do I will get punished if done so.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: From what I know, no. Although feel free to ask.
Regards, Midget

Steam Name: Ryan!

Steam ID: idk how to find it

Hours on the server: enough (about 200)

How many RP points do you have? 5 

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 1, back when i was a noob and didn't know how to use fading door xD

What timezone are you located in? idk how find this

Full Name (IC): Ryan!

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Brother

Current age (IC): disclosed

Background: I was once the brother of a super admin, now i am not

Anything we should know about you?: No

Current Street Address (IC): Dude, I think that is too personal

====Application Information8====D

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: Want to be friends with the new super admin

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: security at your mom's birthday party

Have you been in any other clans?: Pokemon league
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=Pokemon)

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Fultz, venom, Blackdog

How active are you in game and on the forums?: 0 in the past 2 weeks

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: Heard it will get me admin, and I would be a good admin

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: i'm pretty cool guy, I will be unpermed soon.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(08-13-2015, 04:09 AM)ryan! Wrote: Steam Name: Ryan!

Steam ID: idk how to find it

Hours on the server: enough (about 200)

How many RP points do you have? 5 

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 1, back when i was a newbie and didn't know how to use fading door xD

What timezone are you located in? idk how find this

Full Name (IC): Ryan!

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Brother

Current age (IC): disclosed

Background: I was once the brother of a super admin, now i am not

Anything we should know about you?: No

Current Street Address (IC): Dude, I think that is too personal

====Application Information8====D

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: Want to be friends with the new super admin

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: security at your mom's birthday party

Have you been in any other clans?: Pokemon league
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=Pokemon)

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Fultz, venom, Blackdog

How active are you in game and on the forums?: 0 in the past 2 weeks

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: Heard it will get me admin, and I would be a good admin

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: i'm pretty cool guy, I will be unpermed soon.

Logged in to give you a like, 'cause it's the best application on FL ever 69-2k15
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Falcon
S.A.A. NEWS

Shadows Associates Agency and Evo City Armaments International has had a mutual agreement for many years now, the Agency didn't agree with some of the customers of the Armaments company however still was a regular customer as they had to keep the government safe and armed as well as arming themselves.

When Evo City Armaments International found a gap in the market in Europe, they exploited this gap and supplied both lethal and non-lethal equipment to the Police forces of countries such as the UK, France and Belgium. The company put the majority of their money and resources into supplying Europe's Police forces. But this gap didn't go unnoticed and larger companies such as their main competitor Heckler and Koch started to offer their services for a much cheaper price as they were based in Europe. This soon led to Evo City Armaments International losing their contracts with these governments, and as the company spent most of their money on assets in Europe, now that they didn't have any European contracts they were on the verge of bankruptcy.

John Marston saw an opportunity to use some of the Shadows Associates Agency's funds to buy all the shares of this dying company, to both stop the sales of the weapons to questionable buyers and to refill the Governments and their own armory with high quality equipment.

The Two leaders battle to find terms...

Finally one yields and the Shadow Associates Agency and Evo City Armaments International reach an agreement.

The two Leaders ending their session. The SAA ended having full ownership over Evo City Armaments International.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 12 users Like Grub's post:
  • Nacreas, DVN, NightHawkd, ousmN, Zambie, Audacter, Midget, Rice901, Ivan Tempski, Enzyme, MrTreeGames, MasterNoda

Steam Name: gothicduncan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:82301439

Hours on the server:83 hours 13 minutes

How many RP points do you have? 0

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 1 for 2 hours because i minged but that was the first and last time

What timezone are you located in?west europe

Full Name (IC):Duncan van Kempen

Nick and/or Code Name(s):i have none

Current age (IC):24

Background: i grown up in de netherlands got bullied allot but it made me stronger and i got so mad i beat the bully almost to death and then i was send to evocity where a lot of crimes are commited and then i got the money the houses but most importently my strenth my mother got killed and i chased down the killer i got i bit crazy and i still am and i murdered him and everything was back to normal

Anything we should know about you?:i can be batshit crazy

Current Street Address (IC):i live in the streets

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:it looks like fun and hard work LOVE IT

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:no

Have you been in any other clans?:no

Do you have any references that we may contact?:no

How active are you in game and on the forums?:in game medium to low active forum low

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:i just want to try it out it looks like its hard work and i love hard work

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:no

The following 2 users Like gothicduncan's post:
  • ryan!, Volimius
Letter to Shadow Associates Agency

Dear Shadow Associates Agency.

It is with great sorrow that I announce my resignation from SAA. I've found myself to be unable to fulfill my duty as an adviser and I know that I'll be unable to do so in the future because of the new district I've moved to. My time in SAA has been the proudest and best experience I've had in many years and I wish everyone the very best for the future. I've learned many things from being in SAA, from being a humble agent, a head agent and a proud adviser. 

I want to thank John Marston for believing in me and entrusting me with the powers and responsibility that I had. We had a bloody good run, my friend.
I'd also like to thank the agents who make up the agency. The agency is nothing without your continued loyalty, devotion and hard work. 

I leave my office only carrying great memories and pictures from our time together.

Stay strong and awake, agents. 
SAA never sleeps. 

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne, Ex-S.A.A. Adviser. 

OOC information

Spoiler :
As you guys might know, I resigned from my SA duties because of disagreements with the ownership. I've joined the new community and I got my hands full there.I know that I won't be able active nor willing to play on the servers here. I'll be on Steam if you lads want a chat but I'm simply afraid that I'll be a rare sight on the FL servers. It breaks my heart that it has come to this, but we have to play with the cards we're dealt. 

Have a good one friends. Enzyme out.       

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Dear John Marston,

Sadly due to events outside of my control, I am no longer able to be dedicate enough time to this wonderful agency. If there was another way, it would be my first option.
With that being said, I feel it is time to step down from my prestigious position as a Head Agent of The Shadow Associates Agency.

Thank you to all who worked with me to progress such an amazing clan. Never have I stepped down from my duties in the face of a fight because I knew my brothers and sisters were beside me.

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all.

My kindest regards,
Daron "Nac" Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

OOC:

Spoiler :
Sadly due to commitments elsewhere, I must leave my position to allow a newer and more active member step up to the role. It's been great to role-play with you all and I shall never forget the good times.

[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 10 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Rolorox, GeorgeTheBoy, NightHawkd, Grub, Preditor, Davidson, EthanArcher, ousmN, Bradley, General Rickets
Steam Name:  [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76653145
Hours on the server: 692h 
How many RP points do you have? 12
How many bans/blacklists do you have? 0 (1 before remove)
What timezone are you located in? Amsterdam GTM+1

Full Name (IC): Brett Razer
Nick and/or Code Name(s): Ambassador or Tree
Current age (IC): 21
Background: I grew up in a middle class family and moved from Amsterdam to EvoCity when I was 12. I've been to EvoCity's High School across the Nexus Building. After I finished this school I went a University College just outside town. There I studied the following subjects:
- Politics
- Business Administration 
- Public Administration
I passed all of these subjects with an A- or higher. From there on I applied for several Governmental spots. I've worked for the City Planning Department in the government of EvoCity as well as the Economy Department. When Vortec Logistic Enterprise became a big part of my life I learned a lot. Although I've never worked somewhere longer then 3 months. This is probably because I travel a lot for my work and often have to switch to an other job. , but this is something I hate. It takes a lot of energy when you have to settle down again and again. Being part of an Agency for your whole life will help the Agency and yourself. I think I can be loyal to the Shadow Associates Agency for my whole life.
Anything we should know about you?: I am allergic for whipped cream. This often causes awkward situations when eating cakes.
Current Street Address (IC): Topstreet Apartment 11b

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: The SAA has come to my attention via Internet. I've worked for a Security Enterprise for 3 months and I felt I didn't belong there and decided to search for something more challenging, something which I can call home. Not only in the newspaper but also on your main website www.SAA.ec I found several photos of projects you are working on and those projects fitted my dream. 
Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes. As I've said I worked at Vortec Logistic Enterprise as the Head of the Marketing Department. I've had an advanced security officer training there which ofcourse is a must here. For as far as the marketing experience goes: As head of department at VLE I actively worked on improvements for EvoCity. We managed to set up a Supermarket which was very popular under the citizens. My experience at all the other companies and enterprises can definately become useful within SAA. Not only my previous work can bump up Shadow Associates Agency but also my personality.
Have you been in any other clans?: Vortec Logistic Enterprise  (VLE)
Do you have any references that we may contact?: Albert Barzinio, 
How active are you in game and on the forums?: Everyday at least 1 or maybe 2h.
Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: With my high eduction I fit this job. The previous work I've done at other companies shows that I can help SAA grow even further. I can show SAA not only the security division but more than that. Marketing, City planning and engineering are division where organisations like SAA should focus on as well. I think I can assist with this. 
Is there anything else that we should know about you?: If you have any questions concerning myself or this application please contact me with the personal information stated down below. 

[Image: 10e1005.png]
Brett Razer

[email protected]
+046 2568456 (Only available between 10AM - 4PM)

Attached to this application there is a copy of my passport.

Spoiler :

[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
When will there is responses to the recent applications?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
S.A.A. News

In the last week or so, the Agency was on the prowl. They had searched and scavenged for people who were truly fit. Two people who had shown their loyalty and dedication, not only on their application, but also on the field. These two, now Agents, people sufficed to show what it meant to be an Agent. What it meant to stand by something that mattered. I have seen one of them stand the test of times. Darting between cover for years at a time, finally posting an application here. The other, newer to the City, had proved that he had the potential to be an Agent. These two fine people set foot inside the Agency's heart, bringing it compassion on a whole new level. I welcome two fine people top the Agency,

MASTERNODA

ZAMBIE!

I have seen what you two are capable of, don't let the Agency down. Help it build and cover land it wasn't able to do before.

I, as of a Leader have come a bit disgusted over time here. I have seen some applications who have meet the critera and have impressed us, yet I have seen others who were put together with bubblegum and toothpicks. I want to stress what being an Agent means. It is not joining a group of people and being ignored. Its about being apart of a group filled with great people. Some of you have no idea what you are working toward, yet have the potential. The Agency stretches far past EvoCity and in fact touches each and everyone's heart. We care for the ones inside, we take our time with applications because we are allowing you to become apart of our fragile home within. A place where we can seek refuge from the heat and fire of the world. A place that is called home. When I look at an application, I know when you put your heart into it. I know how important the Agency is simply by your application. I become disgusted when applications come in not even close to someone's potential. You aren't working to join "another" clan, you're working to join a group of people you can just about call your family. I shouldn't have to contact you about your application. I shouldn't have to send the troops out stating that your application is poor. I don't want to do that, but it has become reoccurring. People neglect what they are trying to do and simply throw it down on paper. I want to be impressed. I want you to join the Agency, but its disrespectful to those who truly tried their hearts out to join when a one sentence application rolls in. Please I say this to all applicants, the Agency isn't something you merely join. It's something that marks you for life whether you like it or not. Its a place where laughs can be had while also having a serious mentality to accomplish objectives. Those who care will understand and would of read this message. Possibly editing their application. Thank you for reading.

The Agency's Apartment Complex!
The Agency was seen operating their apartments. A fine unique place that provided great safety while also creating a welcoming environment. A strict contract allowed the Agency to regulated any crime and or people looking to cause havoc. The Agency worked efficiently when operating the apartments to such a high degree, that it managed to bring in people such as the President who looked for a place to rest. A place called home. The Agency had allowed multiple people to stay within the Apartments, often reaching maximum occupacy, but that only forced the Agency to invest farther. The Agency quickly spread it troops along the road and provided top notch security even when spreading her troops out more. People who had rented the apartments often left a lot of compliments due to the friendliness and as well as the effectiveness of the Agents. Not only did the Agency aide the every day life of Citizens, but also aided the economy by allowing small shops to benefit off the mass influx of people traveling through this area.

A wonderful shot of the front entrance.

An exquisite place, yet having that loving home feeling.

People pouring in looking for rooms as the Government had issues providing specific protections in certain areas of the City.

A beautiful bar which quickly opened within the Agency's apartments.

Our wonderful chef/waiter who was the kindest man to ever exist in EvoCity!

A lovely home which was constructed by a person renting an apartment.

Finally a side shot, which shows the place in all its beauty.

Thank you to all who made this possible. Working together as a team makes my day every time. I wouldn't be able to do it without my Agents and those lovely people simply trying to find a home.

Thank you.

Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 8 users Like Grub's post:
  • NightHawkd, DVN, ousmN, Enzyme, MrTreeGames, Zambie, MasterNoda, Audacter