The Shadow Associates Agency
After what had seemed like a long time there seemed to be light turned on from inside an office room that had not been opened for a very long time. Upon further inspection of the light it was found out to be the office of Agent Blake Nightly.  As you get closer to the door you hear a voice over the radio chime in.

Hello my fellow brothers of SAA! Yes it is actually me, Agent Blake Nightly and t is with a warm heart that I am happy to say that I have returned after my long "vacation," if you want to even call it that. As to where and why I went away that is classified and those whom need to know the information have already been informed of said information. While I have been gone I have learned a lot as well found out that this is truly the agency I wish to work for. My time away has only proven to me more that I wish to stand by each and every single one of you and fight for what we believe in and stand for. So once again I am happy to be home with all of you. I can not wait to catch up with every single one of you.

He stops talking before slowly making his way to his door then opens it  and smiles seeing a couple of the agents out in the hallway after what he had said.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 7 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Nacreas, General Rickets, ousmN, Nexus, Grub, Enzyme, EthanArcher
*A sealed letter is delivered from a unknown location to the S.A.A. Headquarters*

Dear Mr. John Marston and fellow Agents,

I have been here for a while now and I have come to tell you all with a heavy heart that I will be taking my leave from the organisation.
I have had so many great times with all of you, all the achievements we accomplished, situations that we have been in together and faced will definitely not be forgotten.
All my friends and colleagues that I loved working with have taught me a great deal in a lot of different aspects.

I thank you for your friendship, leadership, love and support.
I salute you all.

Signing out,
John Burke.
The following 8 users Like Shadow's post:
  • General Rickets, NightHawkd, Blurr, Smex, Nacreas, Nexus, ryan!, ousmN
(04-05-2015, 02:23 AM)Marx Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Marx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11409226

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Roleplaying Points: 2.

Hours On The Server: 153 Hours Approx.

Bans On The Server: [Image: 2caeff4d39c1192fa0a24025a1ba472d.png]

In-Game Name: Devin 'Marx' Underwood

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A Calculated, Analytic, Warrior with Experience in the Private & Government Sectors with a professional and disciplined demeanor and motivated attitude. I never sleep.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm what SAA is looking for. Dedicated, Experienced; and Motivated Agents that do not sleep. I'm fully willing to take a bullet for a fellow comrade, and I'm also ready to take orders and give them out. I can provide leadership and strategic experience, as well as I've said before; a manipulative, calculated; and analytically-inclined mind.

References We Can Contact: Judge Rage, BlackOut, Stitch, Ducky, Sal, Theo, TheEliteGamer; DVN and Reebs.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7. 9 on Weekends.

Miscellaneous: *I have authority & anger issues, personally. I have things in place to take care of these, including therapy. I'm fairly open with it, not a huge deal. Just want to be as transparent as possible. Thank you.
(04-05-2015, 02:41 AM)Marx Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 02:23 AM)Marx Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Marx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11409226

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Roleplaying Points: 2.

Hours On The Server: 153 Hours Approx.

Bans On The Server: [Image: 2caeff4d39c1192fa0a24025a1ba472d.png]

In-Game Name: Devin 'Marx' Underwood

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A Calculated, Analytic, Warrior with Experience in the Private & Government Sectors with a professional and disciplined demeanor and motivated attitude. I never sleep.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm what SAA is looking for. Dedicated, Experienced; and Motivated Agents that do not sleep. I'm fully willing to take a bullet for a fellow comrade, and I'm also ready to take orders and give them out. I can provide leadership and strategic experience, as well as I've said before; a manipulative, calculated; and analytically-inclined mind.

References We Can Contact: Judge Rage, BlackOut, Stitch, Ducky, Sal, Theo, TheEliteGamer; DVN and Reebs.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7. 9 on Weekends.

Miscellaneous: *I have authority & anger issues, personally. I have things in place to take care of these, including therapy. I'm fairly open with it, not a huge deal. Just want to be as transparent as possible. Thank you.

Don't worry about stuff like anger issues mate. I have anger issues as well. If you can control it when necessary it shouldn't be a problem, heck it makes me more passionate! haha
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Marx
Thanks so much man. It does make me more passionate about what I'm doing as well.
S.A.A. IN ACTION

The S.A.A. brought great defensive structures and coordination to the Nexus that aided the President in his safety.  Not only did the Agents succeed in protecting, but also assisted in tackling criminals within the City which allowed the City to prosper. Marston, Cutmore, Shar, Jackson, and DeFynne all played a great role in providing safety to the City of EvoCity. These men worked like a team unlike no other, each objective was seized and taken by the S.A.A. Thank you for the President for allowing the S.A.A. to operate and effectively target the scum that laid within the City.

Small Recon team heads out to seize the objective.

The S.A.A. quickly ships out to tackle the new objectives laid in front of the Agency.

Agents quickly unite after fending off possible threat. Thank you to the loyal Agents who never stopped believing and never once gave up on the Agency.

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 8 users Like Grub's post:
  • Enzyme, Rolorox, Old Man Jokhah, Nexus, Nacreas, NightHawkd, General Rickets, ousmN
Good to see some life out of you. I should be returning soon, we should talk. I figure we can go from there.
The following 7 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nexus, Enzyme, Grub, Nacreas, General Rickets, ousmN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 258

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Matt 'Jazz' Harper

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have some very good weapon skills and a very good skill in persuasion and infiltration of almost anywhere. very good at finding out things or committing stealthy acts. I am also exactly what the SAA could do with. A dedicated, hard-working, loyal and devoted passionate spy who can do anything if he really wants to. If accepted, I am SAA for life.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because spy RP is my favourite type of RP and I am very passionate about my Spy skills. I am very good at RP when it is something I enjoy, and this I really enjoy.

References We Can Contact: Simply Don, Gordon, BOT Jericho CMR99.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: Really love Spy stuff, and was really annoyed when SIS shut down. Now is my chance to gt back into some more amazing spy RP!
Steam Name: Jerrycat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59274138

Time Zone: GMT -7

Roleplaying Points:10

Hours On The Server:773

Bans On The Server:0

In-Game Name:James "Jerry" Roberts

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can follow orders well, and try to stick to the plan as much as possible. I can use this to help out in clan activities and missions with few problems arising. I like to be friendly when I can, and like to have fun, but I know when to be serious when it is needed. I am a good driver, so I can help in evacuations if needed. I have a flaw, though, that I sometimes take things a bit too far in the heat of the moment, and as a result make rash decisions. I have recently been trying to be better about this.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I feel as if I would make a good choice for the job because I can do a job I have been given well. I am also good at following orders and coordinating with others. I am very active, and will be there most times when I am needed to be. I may not know as much as others, but I am willing to learn any skills which I may be lacking in. I have a few flaws, but I believe I am able to overcome them to better the clan.

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] NightHawkd
                                                  Ousmn
                                                  [FL:RP] Theomenz

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous:
The following 2 users Like Jerrycat's post:
  • NightHawkd, General Rickets
Steam Name: Larry Gibbons

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26456186

Time Zone: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 32

Bans On The Server: 2 (From very long ago, before I showed interest in the community)

In-Game Name: Larry Gibbons

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Amazing experience with building beautiful offices, defenses and fortresses. A lot of time with team organization, planning and execution as well as logistics management.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I feel my prior experience with many fields allows me to bring a diverse set of tools for an individual which I believe could benefit any organization.

References We Can Contact: Grub and Enzyme were one when they utilized my Nexus defenses as an office area.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I am very interested in being a part of this organization and I feel I can contribute a lot to it. I would love to join it and I think it would be very beneficial to have me on your team.