The Shadow Associates Agency
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Diamondwarlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT 0

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server: 77+ Hours

Bans On The Server: none

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Polite, respectful person that never backs down if I know I'm right but will if im wrong

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have admired the SAA for some time now and I've applyed before but got declined and I now think this is my time.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: If you would like more infomation you can contact me on skype my skype name is Diamondwarlord
I'm sorry gentlemen, please pull my application from the roster, Nothing to do with the Clan I am very interested in joining however, I'll be taking a break from FL servers and well be playing other games for personal reasons.

Thanks,
Toni M Covella.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
(01-06-2014, 11:05 AM)DIAMONDWARLORD Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Diamondwarlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT 0

Hours On The Server: 77+ Hours

Bans On The Server: none

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Polite, respectful person that never backs down if I know I'm right but will if im wrong

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have admired the SAA for some time now and I've applyed before but got declined and I now think this is my time.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: If you would like more infomation you can contact me on skype my skype name is Diamondwarlord

Tip: Put more than 30sec in to your application.
The following 1 user Likes StrikeOne's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Steam Name:_renef_

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70568779

Time Zone:GTM+1

Hours On The Server:125+

Bans On The Server:i got bannede 2 times for 2 days and i feal wery bad abaut it :[1. RDM attempt],[2. prop block and duble dooring]

In-Game Name:_Rene_ is mine name and name which they gave me is john richard idk waht u mean

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can act wery good im wery good in spying following but not beeing seen while doing that if i get jobe ill do it with no question

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I realy think so cuz im wery good in spying following acting as other person

References We Can Contact:U can contact me on skype,steam,facebook,

Activity on FL (1-10):9-10

Miscellaneous:Im have v33x and v2d maps for fearless and if its needed ill download and v2p.

Tnx u on your time Cheese
(12-31-2013, 07:15 PM)cuddles Wrote: S.A.A. application
Time Zone: pacific standard

Roleplaying Points: 0

[b]Hours On The Server: 133

[b]Bans On The Server: 2

[b]In-Game Name: [FL:RP]cuddles

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: a good member

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: do great roleplaying

Surprised he's not been accepted yet-He's the most viable member out of all the recent applicants.
A more fitting signature. 
I love looking in the clan thread and see how nonmembers of the clan have a lot to say about applications that do not concern them. I guess the phrase "mind your own business" doesn't work on the 9gag kids on the internet. Just makes me sad to see so many of them in the community.
The following 6 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Morbid, ousmN, Iraqi Eagle, WorldWideCoffee, Barney, TheCloaked
I hope i got accepted Cheese
Rene you are never getting in.

(01-12-2014, 03:27 PM)Glade Wrote: Rene you are never getting in.

Glade, you are not a representative of the Shadow Associates Agency and this is your one and only warning to stop spamming the clan thread.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Sorry doomdude1, i have thought about what you have said and have come to a conclusion.