[BANNED] Leadfarmer's Minge Fest
Player name: Leadfarmer.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33899097

Time in GMT: At Night.

Summary:

Well I was walking down the street, when leadfarmer pulls a famas. He starts shooting everybody, and just laughs. I ask him later why he shot at me, totally ignores me and then he pulls a tranq gun and tranqs me, like that wasnt enough? No he also needs to jump on me till i get down to 15 hp. Before a guy named "Cartman" walks over to him like wtf and pulls crowbar to defend him self. And Leadfarmer also raided out in puplic.. Fail RP.

Evidence:

[Image: 121yec0.jpg]

[Image: 2q87i3m.jpg]

[Image: 166ipzn.jpg]

[Image: 11ubuxt.jpg]

[Image: 34r9jdz.jpg]

[Image: 2z55a9w.jpg]

[Image: 16kx4kg.jpg]

Ps. Sorry for the large pictures. Didnt know how to make them smaller I know i'm not an angel myself, but this guy has a problem mates. Oh yeah and i forgot to say, he is the guy Soprano Smile
Oh. I knew that maple Smile. I killed some people cuz They Said my mafia is lame(clan). Well... Who is just so stupid to call mafia leader lame. So i killed them Cheese. Ok, next. I tranqued you, cuz you were following me and saying '' Say sorry or ban'' I said to you milion times. Make this ban request, i dont care. After i died you were following me and saying Sorry or ban. Like that. Next. I died, then i went to tides. When i went to tides. You all(5 people) came and just started to lock my doors. Then i pissed. And start to shoot through walls. Of course cartman said i wallhack. Then you were lockin my doors all time. till someone Killed me with crowbar when i sleep. It's my version of that. Thank you for attention.
All that thinghs is true and he just killed hubabuba because he said somethingh for fun
Oh damn. Yep I didnt made Pics. And no chat. Cuz of vertex errors ^^. And you have more people that can be Against me. Uhh... Do what you want admins. I just say im Fine. Good night Smile.
If you all were bullying Lead, then all this makes a little more sense.
However, Lead - How many times have we kicked you within the last week? How many times have you been banned before?
I would make this a long ban, but I want a second opinion from another admin.
(11-29-2010, 09:44 PM)Ankrab Wrote: Make this ban request, i dont care.

You should care. Especially if multiple people want you banned. You can't just mass RDM :/

Although there's no way to know whether it was justified because of what people said/did.

But I'll be keeping a close eye on the situation over the next week or so.
I'm one to make this ban request i just saw this because he did it (RANDOMLY) to me, i have no buisness in what the others did. :/
I did however say that his mom sucked, because he said i sucked ass.
(11-29-2010, 10:32 PM)killjoy Wrote: If you all were bullying Lead, then all this makes a little more sense.
However, Lead - How many times have we kicked you within the last week? How many times have you been banned before?

Ok. We are talking about Killing. You kicked me when i Micspam(After last ban i dont do it anymore), Uhm 1 time i throw sofas when drop party ^^. I got banned 2 times cuz i got in quarrel with Mikey 2 times Wink. I dont remember when i got banned for killing.

Oh! I forgot. This all started to that the Hubabuba said my clan is lame. And then i killed him, Round, round, round.

Ps. 2deep. When this jam started, you were Insulting me first, for that i ''RDM'' but i have reasons to kill you all.
(11-29-2010, 10:56 PM)Ankrab Wrote:
(11-29-2010, 10:32 PM)killjoy Wrote: If you all were bullying Lead, then all this makes a little more sense.

Ok. We are talking about Killing. You kicked me when i Micspam, Uhm 1 time i throw sofas when drop party ^^. I got banned 2 times cuz i got in quarrel with Mikey 2 times Wink. I dont remember when i got banned for killing.

Oh! I forgot. This all started to that the Hubabuba said my clan is lame. And then i killed him, Round, round, round.

Well, if hubabuba started, you should have called Killjoy or someone? Not just go around massive RDM and kill me without a reason.
From what I hear you were perm-banned before?

And were on a 'last-chance' scheme to get unbanned?