Orangutan and snow - Minging, Breaking FearRP
Name of player: Orangutan and snow

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16537678

Time in GMT: 22:00pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Orangutan and snow was being a general minge by opening and closing the BP doors repeatedly.
He broke FearRP as me and a few others got fed up with him, got our guns out and ordered him to stop, he still carried on.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/PlvyD5KuPr4
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
if u look on the forum above this u see my video recording and like 6 screen shots of him random raid + taze :O
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Excuse me GRiiM but i didn't know that make fun with door is an offence to you . It's why i present my apologies and i will never do thatt again.
Thank you for your understanding
Well it's minging and FailRP, it's incredibly annoying.
Did you wonder why people were trying to get you to stop?
You also broke FearRP because I had a gun to you ordering to stop doing it and you carried on.
I know but the friends who have make the count was playing with me and smiled about my rape on this door it's was funny but you didnt laught so i present my apologies.
Sorry GRiiM...
(04-24-2012, 03:22 PM)LORDofGNIE Wrote: I know but the friends who have make the count was playing with me and smiled about my rape on this door it's was funny but you didnt laught so i present my apologies.
Sorry GRiiM...

'Because it was making my friend laugh' is not a valid reason for breaking server rules.
I thought he played with me so i didn't take seriously his talking ... It's why i didn't stop my annoying move on this door immediately.
So Excuse me GRiiMM
I do want to point this out, in his video you see Him and Yancao ( misspelt ) so i know him and then other guy are firneds. thats why in MY video Mr. Snow called in Yancao to take my weed. and thats why Mr.Snow never Tazed / Cuffed him WHILE he was taking my weed ...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Ban request approved.

Side note: Damnit griim why didn't you look at the name of that car? lol Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!