Ban Request on Orangutan and snow
Yes because u dont have a Reason u Come in Without warrants, like i said, its not RP'ish to barg in my house and check for contra. if u PM'ed me maybe i would let u searhc but why would u barge i like that, and in real life it takes 1 - 3 days to get a search warrant, preisent coul have RP'ed that nad waitedfor a bit. you dont know if he was AFK unless u where his friend ! ASLO I NEED TO POINT THIS OUT!!! - at 1:28 in my video, he lets the unemployed DESTORY my contra and then lets him STEAL Epic's weed, that's not a fail to you !?!?!!
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
This has gone on long enough. With this evidence there is no way to tell if it was random or not.

When you went outside why didn't you look at that prop climbing prop to see who the owner was?

You can set your mind at ease as he is banned for a week for a different BR...

But for this request it needs to be denied. F12 is your best friend, first priority get screens of that prop climb!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!