Ban Request on Gamsdude and Tony Santos
Hello Fearless staff this ban request is well over due for both listed names
Tony Santos and, Gamesdude, it seem that everytime i turn around they are RDMing or Cdming, random raiding etc. Me and my friend are driving down the road having a good RP experience when all of a sudden Gamesdude and Tony Santos working together decide that they are gouing to shoot and kill me and Jake.halo because we were in there property , But somehow they think that they own the road and decided to shoot kill and steal our car. please handle these two im not the only one who has problems with them!!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Follow this Link and That Is Gamesdude Random Raiding me as Pres
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
I will give you 24 hours to post a template and evidence.

Pushed back.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(04-23-2012, 04:43 PM)Beflok Wrote: I will give you 24 hours to post a template and evidence.

Pushed back.

Whats a template
?
I'm amazed that I even bother commenting on this horrid ban request but I guess I'll do just to be fair and square.

Crikit, I had put up a "Break-able" RP fence, by the entrance to the villas. You can basically break it by jumping on it. You RAM into the fence and smash down a corleone while doing so, Jacob quickly pulls a gun and SPRAYS me down. You were shot and killed by corleones shortly afterwards, as was Jacob.halo

Now for what I believe you ment was Randomly Raiding and RDM.

You banned Corleones from the city with no proper reason, only for us killing you as a cop.

Then you start broadcasting, as a responce to OOC, that all the citizens are to love the rebels and HATE the corleones.

Horrific RP, Horrific Ban Request, Horrific spinning of lies.

Thanks and Good Night.

-Tony Santos
(04-23-2012, 07:31 PM)jake999roxs Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 04:43 PM)Beflok Wrote: I will give you 24 hours to post a template and evidence.

Pushed back.

Whats a template
?

Meaning use this code:
Quote:Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Summary: (What happened?)

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Make sure you have evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I will shortly post screenshots proving Crikit banned us from the city and also put down corleones in broadcasts.

Edit:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558687...2D4F5B01B/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558687...023CBA4DF/
Clan Needed Tounge
(04-23-2012, 08:17 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I'm amazed that I even bother commenting on this horrid ban request but I guess I'll do just to be fair and square.

Crikit, I had put up a "Break-able" RP fence, by the entrance to the villas. You can basically break it by jumping on it. You RAM into the fence and smash down a corleone while doing so, Jacob quickly pulls a gun and SPRAYS me down. You were shot and killed by corleones shortly afterwards, as was Jacob.halo

You banned Corleones from the city with no proper reason, only for us killing you as a cop.

Then you start broadcasting, as a responce to OOC, that all the citizens are to love the rebels and HATE the corleones.

Thanks and Good Night.

-Tony Santos

DAMN LOLOLOL! Your full of lies today! You pulled a M4A1 on Crikit And i shot you down! You started bitching and wining in the ooc saying that i RDMED! So you came over to me with a gun and fired away!
(04-23-2012, 08:17 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I'm amazed that I even bother commenting on this horrid ban request but I guess I'll do just to be fair and square.

Thanks and Good Night.

-Tony Santos
First of all i wasnt commenting on that incident i was commenting on all the times that gamesdude has gotten away with breaking rules without me saying something

(04-25-2012, 02:18 AM)crikit1 Wrote:

Thanks and Good Night.

-Tony Santos
First of all i wasnt commenting on that incident i was commenting on all the times that gamesdude has gotten away with breaking rules without me saying something

And once again i never said in OOC that we hated the corleones i broadcasted that they were banned and rebels were not because we were working with the rebels and i benned you because you were a threat
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558687...023CBA4DF/

(Broadcast) Tony San Poro: rebels are our best friends and we hate the corleones Cheese

Exact Quote from Crikit.
Clan Needed Tounge