UnBan Request
Your name: Ty399

Your ban ID: 5882

Banned by: [FL]BlackDog[BB]

Server: I Think Both?

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Today my friend Nevinator invited me to play on this server, so he gave me a link to the map v33x and v2d so i could start playing with him on there, but apparently when i joined i was kicked for "reason at fearlessrp.net". So he did some research and found out that i was banned for being a " First Class Proppusher." I do not remember doing that, as i rarely remember joining this server before, but i am truly sorry for what i did, and that was very immature. If you allow me to be unbanned, i will only play under the rules, and enjoy this server which looks like an amazing community of players. Thanks for listening and i hope you will allow me another chance.
I remember this quite clearly, you joined the server with few hours "Maybe even none", spawned a prop, and started to smash cars, and kill anyone you could, main reason for the perma as you clearly had joined with the intent to cause as much havok as you could before being caught
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Im so sorry for doing this. I just really wanted to get back in fearless gaming with a few of my friends.
So why did you do it in the first place?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I cant give you a correct or accurate answer. It was a foolish and stupid thing.Sad
Ive been waiting patiently, can i get a status on this?WinkCheeseCheeseCheese
Any admins goin to respond?
Everybody who uses his common sense knows that you should not take a prop out and proppush/propkill everybody on a roleplay server, therefore your unban request is denied.

Nevinator, you're not supposed to post here, next time is ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.