[WGZ-JM][FL:RP]PoliceDonuts Ban Request
Name of player: [WGZ-JM][FL:RP]PoliceDonuts

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21556002

Time in GMT: 4:32ish I dont remember the exact time

Server: V33X

Summary: Me and DarkNinja were raiding his base at Izzies Palace with molotov's caus even his very front door was propblocked. Once we got in through the front door we thought that it might have just been a mistake that he forgot to put a keypad but when we got further in there were two more doors that were propblocked, one was leading to absolutely no where and the other was blocking off his contraband. P.S he was a Special Service Agent at the time of us raiding into his base.

Evidence: Pic one of propblock at the second door: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...434190182/?

Pic 2 of scoreboard obviously showing his is Special Service Agent at the time, to prove it wasnt later on look at the time I took the pictures on my clock at the bottom left: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...434193814/?

DarkNinja also took screenshots but he forgot to save them like a major Derp. Jk your awesome Dark
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
AWWW THanks for taking away the derp :3... besides that yes. i was walking in there to make a base and there was a prop-block in the front door, then i Molotov that door and there was at least 3 more behind it. i had good screen shots but sadly i did derp that delete button :3. sorry ...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Uh.. It was the President's base He told me he was Resigning to a Different Job and Forgot to tell me he removed his Keypads, The president was Dirtyboner... and i thought the keypads were still there but once i heard that it was prop blocked Dirty oblivisly forgot to tell me that he was removing his keypads too. Wait WHAT? There was Contraband?!?!!!? Dirtyboner Must've put Contra... Uff..

(04-23-2012, 01:03 AM)epicface11 Wrote: Name of player: [WGZ-JM][FL:RP]PoliceDonuts

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21556002

Time in GMT: 4:32ish I dont remember the exact time

Server: V33X

Summary: Me and DarkNinja were raiding his base at Izzies Palace with molotov's caus even his very front door was propblocked. Once we got in through the front door we thought that it might have just been a mistake that he forgot to put a keypad but when we got further in there were two more doors that were propblocked, one was leading to absolutely no where and the other was blocking off his contraband. P.S he was a Special Service Agent at the time of us raiding into his base.

Evidence: Pic one of propblock at the second door: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...434190182/?

Pic 2 of scoreboard obviously showing his is Special Service Agent at the time, to prove it wasnt later on look at the time I took the pictures on my clock at the bottom left: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...434193814/?

DarkNinja also took screenshots but he forgot to save them like a major Derp. Jk your awesome Dark

Well Dark and Epic, Dirtyboner forgot to tell me that he Removed his Keypads from the Presidental Hideout, When he left he didnt Say a Thing about it and i was Also shooting at a Man in a Suit with a TMP trying to kill a Police Officer and Forgot about the base for 2-3min, And wait there was Contraband? How the Hell?! But I guess I'll Own up to it..
THere was no contra in there wtf it was a base i was in as president when i told police dougnuts i was going to resign i thought he would have deleted his props iso I deleted my keypads then played for a little while and left server im sorry i had no idea your props were still there
(04-23-2012, 02:11 PM)DirtyBoner Wrote: THere was no contra in there wtf it was a base i was in as president when i told police dougnuts i was going to resign i thought he would have deleted his props iso I deleted my keypads then played for a little while and left server im sorry i had no idea your props were still there

Contraband was on the top floor blocked off by metal plates spawn in general construction props we destroyed it
War. War never changes
Well I can assure you it wasn't mine or police doughnuts
(04-23-2012, 11:14 PM)DirtyBoner Wrote: Well I can assure you it wasn't mine or police doughnuts

DarkNinja thinks it was yours DirtyBoner
War. War never changes
Dark ninja hates me man he probably tried to black mail me I did not what so evr grow conra in there i was president I coulden't any way
Boner ur like a Boss to me, ur the funnest man i have encounter on FL but looking at this evidence + the contra i saw i dont even know... just i htink this froum should be dropped.
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Not enough evidence.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!