Golly Gosh
Good Morning!
Edit: Shit, Good Afternoon (That took a while to write)

Hello. My name is Dryblood, I was once a Super Admin here at FL not too long back. Instead of writing a huge ass paragraph I will use headers.

Based on questions I have been asked.
Why I left the management on the other community?

I left a post on that forum, if you have heard of it your welcome to view it, apart from that I would rather not speak of it.

So your gona be FL now?

I am not taking sides right now. I feel that I will make my own decision on where I want to go in the near future for to now I am staying casual playing games and learning new stuff.

Are you Angry with Soul Or Nudel?

I was when I was banned, but as I progressed I realized why I had to be banned as it would not be fair. Both SoulRipper and especially Nudelholz handled the situation with maturity and respect when I left the other community, I thank them for not being judgmental too.

Do you have any enemies?
Nah, I dislike some people for a day, and forgive the next. Sadly people tend to not do the same, there are a few members of fearless I would much like to be friends with again even after they called me some mean stuff!

What games do you enjoy or have?

Sims3
Gmod (duh)
BF3
Arma
ROTMG
Minecraft
APB
Plus some other jazz

I heard you mention you had some brothers here at FL?

You could say I have a few....... Although I have no actual brother in real life. There are people here that are like brothers I never had. They know who they are.

Anyway, I have lots to catch up on.

Cheers guys.

The following 6 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Shorty, blusheep23, Anakonda, Colonel Burger, Headster, The_Alpha_Dog
HELLO!
Heheheheheh sims3 Tounge

Welcome back <3.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

welcome back Dryblood Smile
Glad to see you're back, Dryblood.

Be seeing you.
(04-22-2012, 11:14 AM)Andreas Wrote: Heheheheheh sims3 Tounge

[Image: ngbbs4cd881b3d6a16.jpg]
Wb dry Tounge
I'll pwn you in Arma one day Smile
Welcome back,hope all nv / fearless is in the past and we can all get along.
welcome back dry hope to see you ingame and have a great stay while you are here.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Ah, welcome back Dryblood! Cheese