Servers down
(04-21-2012, 03:05 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 12:14 PM)Alexia Wrote: Same weekends for FL ,all the time.

But let's thank soul for having an backup server, which you can buy more ammo for tommy guns in.

Anyway soul, next weekend dont block your self, good job.
Hey!
Even hackers have workdays

Hackers? I think not. I think you mean little skid. Cool

(04-21-2012, 07:06 PM)Makaveli Wrote: This F*cking DDoS. I am realy Angry on it because i want to play on the Weekend FL and then come this Hackers and attack all. How the last post. I will kill this M*therF*uckers

Badass gangsta.
Servers are up it would seem, unfortunately I would bet they are offline tomorrow when I wake up :/
(04-21-2012, 11:24 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Servers are up it would seem, unfortunately I would bet they are offline tomorrow when I wake up :/

Yeah, they're probably only up because the kids mom made them get off the computer and goto bed.
The following 1 user Likes ChimpB's post:
  • GRiiM
I saw how much everyone hates these people.
Then I tried to illustrate how much everyone hates them with my epic photoshop skills.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I did this sh*t in paint. Hehe.

Spoiler :
[Image: s24r5c.png]

I don't think I could get a forum warning or something for posting this..
It's god damn Microsoft Paint Smile

I lost my signature.
The following 4 users Like LolCat's post:
  • CrAzyWirE, jammi, wumblr, Ronchiiik
I hope they are back up soon. Thank you to soul for spending his free time to make the servers as fun and enjoyable as possible, and bringing a backup server so we can still enjoy the fun of CityRP Heart
Thanks for trying
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Yea, all the servers are down. People who DDoS are just butthurt that they can't play on there.
Godd ddoser are so gay...

Is there a way to counter theem ? im really noob concerning servers lol
Not really, the only thing you can do is just shut down the box. See it's the server BOX that is being ddosed so everything on that box gets ddosed.

Servers back up!
(04-22-2012, 06:44 AM)LolCat Wrote: I saw how much everyone hates these people.
Then I tried to illustrate how much everyone hates them with my epic photoshop skills.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I did this sh*t in paint. Hehe.

Spoiler :
[Image: s24r5c.png]

I don't think I could get a forum warning or something for posting this..
It's god damn Microsoft Paint Smile

Your MS Paint skills are off the charts.
Plus the servers do get DDOSed, it happens to practically every server, just got to put up and wait patiently for it to be fixed.

When banned people DDOS FL, it just rustles my jimmies.