Warning level
Question 
Hello, does anuone know that how does the warning level decrease. Or does it stay/
Decrease in its Own time?
Your warnings will expire at some point, you are able to look at your own warning level and see who warned you, for which reason and when the warning is going to expire.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • rahaks650305
being warned gives me a boner
Alright. Thanks Smile
(04-21-2012, 11:01 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Your warnings will expire at some point, you are able to look at your own warning level and see who warned you, for which reason and when the warning is going to expire.

I have been warned one time I look at the date but it didn't acctuly dissappeared
Sad
It basically states that you are a new account and to watch out for any suspicious things such as like you could have created this account for spam so on hope this helps!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
ryryland is my favourite user on this forum..

But I can't see my warnings? And it NEVER expires
40% perma no reason, no warnings
Bugs ftw
(04-21-2012, 09:34 PM)ronk Wrote: I have been warned one time I look at the date but it didn't acctuly dissappeared
Sad

Your warning expires on Saturday, April 28th, 2012, 00:39.

(04-21-2012, 10:07 PM)Henry Unicorn Wrote: It basically states that you are a new account and to watch out for any suspicious things such as like you could have created this account for spam so on hope this helps!

What?

(04-21-2012, 10:38 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: But I can't see my warnings? And it NEVER expires

There are some cases with older forum accounts like this...
We had the warning system activated at the beginning and gave out warnings happily with it. At some point we deactivated it though, I'm not sure why and got it activated a few months ago.

The thing is that when we deactivated it the warnings kind of bugged and got removed, only the warning level stayed permanently.
I told temar about this and I think he was going to fix it so we'll just have to wait.
Dare to think!