Tupac hologram + rap discussion
So, you must have heard about the concert at Coachella a couple of days ago, starring westcoast-rap stars like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre. Also starring the hologram of the one and only Tupac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

When i saw this the first time, i almost shed a tear. This was so freaking unbelievable.

Discussion:

What do you think about the 90's music? And do you prefer the nowadays "rappers" like Lil Wayne?

90's > 2000's
The hologram is beast even though I think Snoop must miss Tupac so bad after seeing him so lively again, same for his relatives.
-Signature removed-
(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: like Lil Wayne?

Skeptical you can't really compare young boys who just wants to be rich with Tupac.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHt...r_embedded

:3

But the Tupac one is amazing
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • PiqueRoz
(04-19-2012, 08:28 PM)Warior135 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHt...r_embedded

:3

But the Tupac one is amazing

wat
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Blonde, Jebadiah
(04-19-2012, 07:53 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: like Lil Wayne?

Skeptical you can't really compare young boys who just wants to be rich with Tupac.

I'm not comparing, i just wanna know if you prefer Lil Wayne.

Personally, i'm a huge fan of all the 90's music, and even if i try my hardest (which i dont lol), i will never like Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars and such.

(04-19-2012, 07:28 PM)s.J. Wrote: 90's > 2000's
The hologram is beast even though I think Snoop must miss Tupac so bad after seeing him so lively again, same for his relatives.

Yeah, it must be a freaking pain for the ol' Doggy, which i understand. Its not like everyday a legend pops up again :-)

(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I'm not comparing, i just wanna know if you prefer Lil Wayne.

Personally, i'm a huge fan of all the 90's music, and even if i try my hardest (which i dont lol), i will never like Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars and such.

Aigh't still lil wayne will NEVER reach the same level as Tupac did. (if you understand)
(04-20-2012, 04:46 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: I'm not comparing, i just wanna know if you prefer Lil Wayne.

Aigh't still lil wayne will NEVER reach the same level as Tupac did. (if you understand)

No way. It isn't even the same genre. Most of my friends is listening to him, telling me to "grow up to 2012". The new music generation is freaking terrible.

(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: "grow up to 2012".

Ye but 2012 isn't really "music"
Lil Wayne could fart in a microphone and it would be considered music.
Actually, it isn't a hologram, it's just a very old (400 years old) optical illusion. Though it is still very, very impressive (and it got me a bit into Tupac again, even if he was an idiot for going on about the Illuminati).

(04-20-2012, 05:34 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 04:35 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: "grow up to 2012".

Ye but 2012 isn't really "music"
Lil Wayne could fart in a microphone and it would be considered music.

Abseloutely true.