Any Ideas?
Have you tried a proxy?
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Hack into the system. Hardness Depends on the protection of Cisco. There are sites and people who can teach you this
Well, you can't just bypass a Cisco Firewall, those things are quite sophisticated. You would need to learn some serious things about hacking in order to get through there I would say.

The easiest way would be to get the password from your parents Wink.
Maybe you could install a keylogger on your own computer and ask your parents to type in the password, you could tell them you have to research something for school on the internet really urgently, maybe they fall for it, type in the password. You just check the log of the keylogger and there you go, got the password and your parents won't even know.

(04-18-2012, 02:27 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote: Have you tried a proxy?

[Image: not-sure-if-trying-to-be-funny-or-just-stupid.png]
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • CDizzler
A friend of mine has this also, its a settup in your router or modem. (the thing that give 1 internet cable to 2-100 other kabels
[Image: wlr-3000-wireless-router-300n-x3-product.jpg]

such as this
to access this u need to go to your own IP most time its locked with: Admin as username
and Admin as pass

dunno how old you are but Your brother or father or something has done this setup cause it isn't standart

(04-18-2012, 06:53 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: -snip-

Maybe you could[i] install a keylogger[/i] on your own computer and ask your parents to type in the password, you could tell them you have to research something for school on the internet really urgently, maybe they fall for it, type in the password. You just check the log of the keylogger and there you go, got the password and your parents won't even know.
besure to download a save keyloger. not a keylogger that does keylog for you. but also hide one in your system32 under a map u never find it Tounge and then boom u got hacked xD
I can link some useful tools for password cracking on a wifi network, or RATs. Though I am not allowed so I wont.
Are you on wireless or lan?
Cisco systems are secured as shit. Don't expected that you can just "hack into it".

I think nudel's idea is indeed the best, although if they notice you being on the internet after 9pm
they will probably change the password, and you'll have serious problems with your parents Tounge

Maybe you could just... Ask them nicely?
(04-18-2012, 12:04 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Maybe you could just... Ask them nicely?

Bullseye. Smile
I lost my signature.
Simple.
Hammer + Nail = Profit
(04-18-2012, 06:53 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well, you can't just bypass a Cisco Firewall, those things are quite sophisticated. You would need to learn some serious things about hacking in order to get through there I would say.

Maybe you could install a keylogger on your own computer and ask your parents to type in the password, you could tell them you have to research something for school on the internet really urgently, maybe they fall for it, type in the password. You just check the log of the keylogger and there you go, got the password and your parents won't even know.

(04-18-2012, 02:27 AM)Serpent Lord Wrote: Have you tried a proxy?

[Image: not-sure-if-trying-to-be-funny-or-just-stupid.png]
Got a keylogger, I can most likely get them to type in the code on monday.