Jonesy's Introduction to Fearless
Hello there, FearlessRP Smile

Me testing the camera on my new phone Smile
[Image: 391576_10151285241840530_934389818_n.jpg]

Brief Introduction

Hello, Some of you might know me from RevoltGaming. A Community which suddenly concluded that I threatened to DDoS, which I would never think of doing, and permanently banned me. So I thought I would come to somewhere where I have a few friends already, and seems a like great community itself.

My real name is Jordan Jones, I've lived in Wales my whole life. I am 15 years old. I have grown up around gaming due to my 19 and 20 year old brothers.

I like gaming, not just any game, but the games that put your imagination and creativity to work. The best example of that being Garry's Mod. Being part of an online community of course, is the best way of meeting new people. Which I love.

What made you want to come to Fearless?

Well, I had joined the server not so long ago, just to see what it was like. I must say, I was very impressed. Beflok helped me and got me used to the gamemode.

I used to play with 'Holdem' on a retired community named Ventmob. I had some brilliant times with him on there, and he shown me the main structure of roleplay on a whole new level. He is who has decided me to join this community.

Hope to see you guys on the server sometime soon...

So yeah, that's me for now. I guess I might update this thread soon.
Welcome, enjoy your stay :D
Welcome man, feel free to ask any questions Smile
The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Jonesy
(04-17-2012, 02:54 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Welcome man, feel free to ask any questions Smile

Thanks dude, I will be sure to PM you if I'm unsure with anything Smile
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Dubwub
Hey, welcome to Fearless! Smile
You sir, seem to be a very nice kid (and good with grammar + punctuation) Hope I'll have some freakin' awesome times with you! By the way, my forums name is different to my steam. Steam name is [FL:RP] Mr. Bombfire.
Welcome to Fearless, Nice introduction thread you have there!
Welcome to the community!
Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile

Also, if you haven't tried this... You should...

[Image: philadelphia.jpg]

It's Chocolate cheese spread. O_o

Edit: Scrap that, it tastes horrible.
hey mate, welcome to Feearless RP make sure you read the rules etc : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?