I want your opinion.
I've been looking around the forums and quite a lot of people have been constantly ripping and trolling on NV, another community people have been leaving for. I want to know why you hate/dislike this community, because I don't see the problem.
I play NV and I personally think it's great.

So what's YOUR opinion?
Is it just me, or is there a thread made about this like, once a day?
[Image: source.gif]
Oh my god....
I said opinions, not useless posts please, I don't care If one is made every day I want to know on this thread.
Dissapointment, angry, haters etc...

That's what I belive is the reson, not going in to disccusion about those subjects.
Okay then, my opinion is that threads about NV doesn't belong on FL forums, it's that simple
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
(04-13-2012, 10:56 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Okay then, my opinion is that threads about NV doesn't belong on FL forums, it's that simple

See, I want to know what has caused the rivalry between two communities.
(04-13-2012, 10:59 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Well. Because people are trolling are because the server is only admins.

If you're lucky you got 3 members and 1 donator on the server on a monday night. and rest is admins.

If you look at their "team" Page its actally.. THE WHOLE SERVER?

Minecraft admins = alot

"Garrys mod admins" = Rest of the server.

ITs sad that they keep searching for admins.

But if they only wants admin's its okay.

The way they get "members" is: "Reffer a freind and get a free moneypack" Seriosly?

I know why people are trolling. Because they need exp. in communitys.

Dont only add admins and give moneypacks for get members. let members join if they want.

+ They are copying FL.

^ This pretty much...
Ah, I understand you Mathias. Helps also as you are an ex-admin from NV.
i honstl dont give a flin fck about oany of this i mean nov dois free to do what upsthey want. alcomunities copy a bit.and isnt copin a form of flatrey? imean im stli mats with dryblod an toby nd focghost they re sound guys its djust i FKCNI HATE SHTE FCKING DRAMA we ned to stomem down the dram nd let ch comnunity be itl' be mch better