[DENIED] ban request
Video 
Player name: Bird-Fly and muleface

SteamID (if possible): Dons't got this time sorry :/

Time in GMT:
About 4 hours after this post

Summary:
We where selling in our shop and fit ourselves then Bird-Fly and muleface out of nothing threw a molotov randomly in our shop and it result in a totaly destruction of our roleplay.

We lost our shop and all of our contras (10x druglabs & 4 printers)inthere because the police raided us same time as the fireman was trying to kill the fire.
Lucky for me, our great admin Mikey quieted my extreamly temper and told me to not go break the rules for getting revange.

Evidence:
(This video isn't recorded by me but Hybris)
http://www.wegame.com/watch/random-fire-look-at-1000/

Watch it from 10:00
Pause/stop it on 10:31 and look at the mafia team.

I saw them drive away in their car and saw their names myself
(as you can see I was out of the shop pretty much faster then Hybris that was recording)

OBS: Sorry because the video is that long but I coudn't edit the video in clips because I dont got acc to the video.
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplay
(11-21-2010, 05:53 PM)Quings Wrote: Player name: Bird-Fly and muleface

SteamID (if possible): Dons't got this time sorry :/

Time in GMT:
About 4 hours after this post

Summary:
We where selling in our shop and fit ourselves then Bird-Fly and muleface out of nothing threw a molotov randomly in our shop and it result in a totaly destruction of our roleplay.

We lost our shop and all of our contras (10x druglabs & 4 printers)inthere because the police raided us same time as the fireman was trying to kill the fire.
Lucky for me, our great admin Mikey quieted my extreamly temper and told me to not go break the rules for getting revange.

Evidence:
(This video isn't recorded by me but Hybris)
http://www.wegame.com/watch/random-fire-look-at-1000/

Watch it from 10:00
Pause/stop it on 10:31 and look at the mafia team.

I saw them drive away in their car and saw their names myself
(as you can see I was out of the shop pretty much faster then Hybris that was recording)

OBS: Sorry because the video is that long but I coudn't edit the video in clips because I dont got acc to the video.

I think you shall find if u get an admin to look in the server log files i have never had a molitov in my inventory...

Also we did not do it randomly we did it as a raid and we yelled raid beforehand so we broke no rules.
I know I don't have anything to do with that, but as I can see at 10:10 - 10:12, one of them yelled raid ("RAITJ", okay but it's still the word) so I think it is not against the rules.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(11-21-2010, 06:05 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: I know I don't have anything to do with that, but as I can see at 10:10 - 10:12, one of them yelled raid ("RAITJ", okay but it's still the word) so I think it is not against the rules.

Okay, so I can go around as mafia and trow molotov and kill people as long as Iam a mafia member and remember to yell raid? If this banrequest don't get him banned for what he did I promise you, I promise you trust me I gonna trow molotov all over the city and kill people just for show YOU guys what you are telling me right now is acceptable, because right now its what you are telling me, you are telling me that it isn't a break of the rules to go trow molotov as long that you remember to yell "raid".

You don't need to rage me, I just wanted to remind people on that it isn't a clear rulebreak in my opinion. Also, if you want to try that, do it. They said they had an rp reason (didn't want your business in town) and it is not like they just ran through town and molotoved everything.

Don't rage at me, I just said what I think. There is something called "freedom of speech" which should be accepted in every part of the world except for communist land.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(11-21-2010, 06:21 PM)Quings Wrote: I promise you trust me I gonna trow molotov all over the city and kill people just for show YOU guys

You keep saying stuff like that and I'll perm you now. You need to keep your temper under control kid - like that time you went 'assassin' to RDM people in a rage.

If they were raiding you ... Then they're allowed to raid ..

They yelled raid? Then raided? What's the bannable offence?
Okay cool but dont ban me Sniperwulf I remember this the request..
Iam not saying Iam going to freakout or anything on the server but I will save this topic, Iam also not saying Iam going to use my 20 molotov i got in my inventory as a revange or an demostration for how unreal you can roleplay Iam just saying that I could, but only because I got that much respect for the players that actually roleplay and I have seen actually cam roleplay I will not and its not because you say you can give me a perm ban trust me it isn't.

I know my temper is extreamly but it's only going on that plan then people really.. Really pissing me off.

Justice really mean something to me personly, I have grown up with a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
But I dont wanna be play my roleplay on the fine style without any broke of the rules if every... Single.... Time.. A Person can destroying my fine roleplay with trowing molotovs intro my places and killing me just because they are mafia...

Btw please read the mafia rules and delete them if you dont even as an admin can follow them yourself and stop calling me a kid then your own age is private and you dont even know my age. Angry

(11-21-2010, 08:59 PM)Quings Wrote: Justice really mean something to me personly, I have grown up with a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
But I dont wanna be play my roleplay on the fine style without any broke of the rules if every... Single.... Time.. A Person can destroying my fine roleplay with trowing molotovs intro my places and killing me just because they are mafia...

I'll explain this to you once more .. because you don't seem to follow the point of what I'm saying...

You raid people a lot .. All the time .. You raid the president as Black market dealer ... You hostage a LOT of people all the time. What about you destroying their 'fine roleplay' just to make 2k?

The mafia were raiding to get your 10 contra things, to make money. They're no different to you ...

Before you go judging others, think about your own actions. You raid people for money .. They raided you for money.... "a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. "

I don't care how old you are. You're right, your age is private. But saying you'll take revenge on players isn't good roleplay. Or even good gameplay. So don't do it, or even joke about it - or people will assume you're going to.
(11-21-2010, 09:10 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 08:59 PM)Quings Wrote: Justice really mean something to me personly, I have grown up with a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

I'll explain this to you once more .. because you don't seem to follow the point of what I'm saying...

You raid people a lot .. All the time .. You raid the president as Black market dealer ... You hostage a LOT of people all the time. What about you destroying their 'fine roleplay' just to make 2k?

The mafia were raiding to get your 10 contra things, to make money. They're no different to you ...

Before you go judging others, think about your own actions. You raid people for money .. They raided you for money.... "a eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. "

I don't care how old you are. You're right, your age is private. But saying you'll take revenge on players isn't good roleplay. Or even good gameplay. So don't do it, or even joke about it - or people will assume you're going to.

I dont want to keep reply this tread for no reason but let me just first of all say, I can see your point.
But they didn't know anything about my contras Iam sure about that, it means what they did was random, not for earning any money but just for doing it.

Secend about the revange I can see what you mean and Iam indeed but please take a look from my eye I can send them to you in a letter if its will be a need.

The diffence that Imean is pretty big its just me.

I mean it makes a big diffrence if they are following the rules or if they are not.

Then Iam raiding I know its alittle uncreative to go BMD for the skin and make your job to criminal and I have told you already that I dont do that anymore because people dont find it as roleplay but Iam follow every single rule of the 104 rules about roleplay then Iam rading.

(11-21-2010, 09:55 PM)Quings Wrote:
(11-21-2010, 09:10 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

I dont want to keep reply this tread for no reason but let me just first of all say, I can see your point.
But they didn't know anything about my contras Iam sure about that, it means what they did was random, not for earning any money but just for doing it.

Secend about the revange I can see what you mean and Iam indeed but please take a look from my eye I can send them to you in a letter if its will be a need.

The diffence that Imean is pretty big its just me.

I mean it makes a big diffrence if they are following the rules or if they are not.

Then Iam raiding I know its alittle uncreative to go BMD for the skin and make your job to criminal and I have told you already that I dont do that anymore because people dont find it as roleplay but Iam follow every single rule of the 104 rules about roleplay then Iam rading.

Ya we did know bout ure contra actually Cheese