Accused of RapeRP; untrue
Your name: CityFriedChicken

Your ban ID: 8557

Banned by: ramet

Server v33x

Involved: Theomenz

Why we should unban you:

I was RPing with my friend Theomenz (at least i thought we were friends), and so I started some sexRP with him just because I thought it would be funny. I'm sure either ramet or Theomenz can post the screenshot here. I don't have it.

Anyways. Theomenz didn't like this. So he told me to stop. I stopped. He proceded to send the screenshot to ramet, who came to ban me. I managed to get screenshots of ramet's conversation with me. Basically the dispute is about whether it was sexRP or RapeRP. Since I stopped when he said no, it's clear that it was not rape.

Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/1ZG1m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/j6ysD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ymkNW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nKeZy.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ramet is beflok not me (yes its my name backwords)
Sorry Temar I used that name cause I was undercover didnt mean to give you a bad name. They all knew I was beflok anyways..

Now for the unban req. I dont even want to post the screenshot theo sent me because it is disturbing and just plain wrong. He was disturbed by it not even close to consenual so in my eyes what you /me him was borderline rape. If another admin wants to see the pic ill send it over.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(04-12-2012, 03:14 AM)Beflok Wrote: I dont even want to post the screenshot theo sent me because it is disturbing and just plain wrong. He was disturbed by it not even close to consenual so in my eyes what you /me him was borderline rape.

First of all, how could I have known he wasn't consensual? I thought it was. Due to previous behavior it seemed like the RP was headed that way. When I was made aware that it wasn't consensual and that Theo was offended, I ceased all interactions immediately. Banning me for something that I had no way of knowing seems unfair.

Secondly, how is it "just plain wrong"? Releasing ejaculate on a gay lover is wrong? That sounds homophobic to me. You can have sex your way, but just because somebody else does it differently (in this case, in a very common way), it isn't necessarily "wrong".

Don't get me wrong Beflok, I respect you. I just think you're handling this particular situation incorrectly.

Thanks for reading.

One more thing. Even if I had known that Theo was not consenting, it would not be rape.

This is a British server, correct?
According the British law, as defined by the Sexual Offences Act 2003, rape is defined as the following:

Rape

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
© A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003...ading/rape

Considering that my character never penetrated any orifice of Theo's body, I would have to say that I never raped Theo, regardless of consent.

Thanks.
yer i didnt mind it just he put it as admin who banned and other most people would assume its me if they figured out its backwords, so just making sure they know
oh on the subject you being too literal on the exact meaning of rape, this isnt the a real life court, and altho I dont know exactly what was going on/ said, it must of been bad still
Beflok, please post the screenshot here, or at least send it to me. Since it's incriminating me, I believe I have the right to see it. I want Temar to see it. It really wasn't as bad as you are making it out to be.
(04-12-2012, 03:37 AM)CityFriedChicken Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 03:14 AM)Beflok Wrote: I dont even want to post the screenshot theo sent me because it is disturbing and just plain wrong. He was disturbed by it not even close to consenual so in my eyes what you /me him was borderline rape.

First of all, how could I have known he wasn't consensual? I thought it was. Due to previous behavior it seemed like the RP was headed that way. When I was made aware that it wasn't consensual and that Theo was offended, I ceased all interactions immediately. Banning me for something that I had no way of knowing seems unfair.

Secondly, how is it "just plain wrong"? Releasing ejaculate on a gay lover is wrong? That sounds homophobic to me. You can have sex your way, but just because somebody else does it differently (in this case, in a very common way), it isn't necessarily "wrong".

Don't get me wrong Beflok, I respect you. I just think you're handling this particular situation incorrectly.

Thanks for reading.
..he is not saying wrong because it is gay. It's cause its on a game server and you are doing that.
And besides that, you are trying to bring real life laws into this for some reason, so here is a scenario. I go up to someone in real life and do that. They tell me to stop, and I do. They have evidence and tell a cop. I can't tell the cop "well I stopped when they asked so no you can't put me in jail"

(04-12-2012, 05:40 PM)CityFriedChicken Wrote: Beflok, please post the screenshot here, or at least send it to me. Since it's incriminating me, I believe I have the right to see it. I want Temar to see it. It really wasn't as bad as you are making it out to be.

I am not posting the screenshot because frankly I think it is in terrible and childish humor to even be saying that on a public server with a bunch of kids on it. If you really want it you can steam message me but I refuse to post it here. Sorry but I live in the real world, I would not want my 12 year old to be walking around evocity and all of the sudden see that in the chat box. Things like that get absorbed by kids these days and then if they hear it they might go saying it out in the real world. I showed it to black dog and he said I had every right to ban.

Keep the server clean please some of us dont want to be subjected to that kind of dialogue.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!