The FL:RP Suits
Yes they do.
Thank you so much for this, now I don't have to buy a brand new suit and when I put it on be like "Dafuq, it didn't look like this in the tiny little picture!!!11"

Thanks, again Smile.
This needs to be updated with the new Girl Suit and maybe that gas mask suit..
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(06-18-2012, 07:04 PM)Ludo Wrote: This needs to be updated with the new Girl Suit and maybe that gas mask suit..
Those are pretty obvious.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • equal
(06-18-2012, 08:23 PM)Reliqua Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 07:04 PM)Ludo Wrote: This needs to be updated with the new Girl Suit and maybe that gas mask suit..
Those are pretty obvious.

Yeah, plus I did these by going onto the build server, buying all the suits and then taking a screenshot of myself in each one.
I don't have the required RP points for the other suits.
You do realise you could have simply done was go in singleplayer and find the Fearless RP dumby props for all the suites..
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • BambusBo
but they all look the same!
Until now....
Thank you for pointing out the differences, not that I'll remember.
*Update To The Thread*

I have updated the list of suits for easier access, all the suits are now shown in separate images and also have the code needed to copy and paste into your own posts on the forums because I saw that some users had to crop out the suit they wanted to show before.
I have also included the suits which were not shown before including the Gas Mask and the Georgio Armani suits.
I have been meaning to re-make this for a while now and I hope that people find it useful.
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • StillAlive, Adman, Salinsky
Nice work, glad I could help you with one picture =P
(10-17-2012, 09:37 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Nice work, glad I could help you with one picture =P

You was a stunning model Wink