Your name: KrakeN.

Banned by: Beflok

Server: V2D

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you:

24 Hours, because I asked beflok 4 times? Its really ...
He said "Please stop asking me in PM, last warning", i asked him in OOC, but he said in PM, so he didnt say stop saying it, but he said stop asking me in pm. I wanted refund, because beflok said he give me refund, i can destroy my contra, but he banned me. Its unfair. And again i must w8 24 hours. Its soo stupid. Please unban me, or give me lower time.
Bump. Im waiting again.
I don't quite understand what happened. You asked for a refund after he told you to stop asking? So you kept asking him and he banned you for a day?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Yes, but he said stop asking in PM, i asked one time in OOC and he banned me for day, wtf...
I think he means that he was pm'ing Beflok to give him a refund because he agreed to but at the time he was busy. And Beflok got mad for getting spammed and banned him after a warn.
But srsly, why 24 hours? I think 5 minutes... And he said in PM, i asked in public OOC ;d Sorry for my english ;d
If admins ask you to stop bothering them, for a refund in this case, you should respect that. He was probably busy with something else.

Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.