CityFriedChicken Random Warrant, [FL:RP]Kongorilla[SWE] Random arrest & taze/cuff
Name of players: CityFriedChicken & [FL:RP]Kongorilla[SWE]

SteamID: CityFriedChicken STEAM_0:0:42275013
[FL:RP]Kongorilla[SWE]: STEAM_0:0:44576661

Time in GMT: Around 8:30 GMT (9:30 GMT+1) 08-04-2012

Server: v33x

Summary: We went up to the nexus lobby, wanting to talk to the president about the High Taxes (30 dollars). We went up and we found an ugly gate (as seen on pictures). So there was an SS in uniform there and he went jibbering about thing that we had guns (wich we had but he can't see).
Then he just open his gate with the numpad and tazed us both (My friend tried killing him but he didn't have a chance). Then he asked the president, who was standing behind him, to warrant us and he warranted us both and arrested us. This same guy did it 30 min before that too.
The witness/bro in crime: [FL:RP] KrakeN.

Yeah picture is quite large, it's my Gmod resolution Tounge 1920x1080, atleast it's good quality
Evidence:[Image: 2012040800001.jpg]
Look at the chat to see that the officer is kongorilla
This is such a joke. It was illegal to be in the top floor of nexus, you were there, you were arrested. Simple as that. You can't whine every time someone arrests you.

Actually you don't always whine. sometimes you rejoin the server. If an admin is reading this, can you look in the server logs about 10-20 minutes before this incident? This BearHamster guy was trespassing nexus while I was a cop, and so I cuffed him. He then rejoined. He deserves to be banned.
(04-09-2012, 08:22 AM)CityFriedChicken Wrote: This is such a joke. It was illegal to be in the top floor of nexus, you were there, you were arrested. Simple as that. You can't whine every time someone arrests you.

Actually you don't always whine. sometimes you rejoin the server. If an admin is reading this, can you look in the server logs about 10-20 minutes before this incident? This BearHamster guy was trespassing nexus while I was a cop, and so I cuffed him. He then rejoined. He deserves to be banned.

ever heard of lost connect? And random cuffing?
I saw you with a gun I had a camera so I arrested you.
Not enough evidence, also that top floor is trespassing server wide rule just like the nexus desk on V2d. Their reason for arrest is valid. Next time use /request for a meeting with president or the SS might see your presence as hostile if you go up there without warning.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!