Huge problem!
Exclamation 
OK so I bought a 49,99$ headset. The company name is Head-Rush it vibrates when low frequencies. It worked fine for a while but today something happened the USB or somthing is no longer being reeded I know its not the headset because it works fine on my sister notebook Help? I checked to find a way to re sinc the USB but not sure what to do. Please help, Thanks Fearless.Heart
-Henry
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
This sometimes happens to me. What i usually do is simply restart my computer. After that it works fine. If you haven't tried this already give it a shot.

-Fultzy
Try plugging in to a different port, if that doesn't work try and see what's wrong internally. If you're too scared to open up your computer, then just take it to some IT guy
I'm going to try what Futzy said first if it don't work then I will either get a warranty guy to fix it or an IT thank you guys for the feed back
good luck i would try another port like cburger said
When something like this happened to my desktop, i had to do a system recovery which wiped EVERYTHING. I did this because the IT guy I took it to couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”