Ban Request for Hellshell (and a few others)
Name of player:Hellshell, WEEMEE, and Sakux

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42365063
STEAM_0:0:32987798
STEAM_0:0:49905497
(in previous order)

Time in GMT:9 AM EST, so 2 or 3 GMT

Server:Temp v33x

Summary: So the server got DDoS'd, and there was talk about DDoSing NV, to which Soul replied, "FL is not going to stoop to their level." Yet these 3 boys, apparently went and DDoS'd NV. Look at evidence.

Evidence: :http://steamcommunity.com/id/Reliqua/screenshot/595841084626322544

If you can't read the evidence it says, "AWESOME NEWS, WE DDOS'D THE SERVER (ME (HELLSHELL) WEEMEE AND SAKUX. THERE WEBSITE WILL BE DOWN SOON MUAHAHAH".
It's all being reviewed. Hopefully the right choice will be made.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I dont get why you do this he did it because they did it to us (and im pretty damn sure that it was them attacking us to)
It doesn't matter SuperMiso.

If we do it, we can call the FL community a bunch of revenging Aholes.

Tho, Hellshell even adverted it in the: "Server down for days" thread, unfortunately I can't get a screenshot of it, because the admins deleted the conversation with him, me and Ruxandra.

Sure, I also got the feeling that I wanna teach them a lesson if it really was Nova, but D'dosing, it's just not right. Please just take a look at your common senses.

Can't you guys see it? If we D'dos the Nova Community they also want revenge, and a new dramatic war has already begun again, which we tried to prevent in the first place. This community is here for us to play and have fun, not to revenge and d'dos.

We are slowly turning into N.O.V.A freaks here.
Miso, Read the summary. Read what Soul said.
Hellshell, this is ridicilous.

I talked to Dryblood, and he wanted me to type this for him.

Code:
I could not ddos a coconut, also why would I ddos something I have worked to build up on for over a year now. This would be counter productive. Anyhow a ddos attack will solve nothing, its like violence it will only create more. I would rather everyone stop making this into a war.

And I do agree with Dryblood here.

You simply cannot DDOS anyone because you THINK its them, you need legit proof, and even if you do have proof, it doesn't help AT ALL to DDOS Back, all you do is start a freaking war.
Just quit it, you are only making things worse.
I've spoken to the mentioned persons and there won't be any attacks in the name of FL from them.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.