RoYal MzD, Nick Johnston and Piglet Swine the III for multiple reasons.
People who I want banned -
Royal MzD, STEAM_0:1:40274408
Nick Johnson STEAM_0:1:20430691
Piglet Swine the III STEAM_0:1:20494047

Royal MzD Reason: While he was in his taxi, as soon as I put in "I've got this on film," he ran over me.. BIG coincendence right? ... No.
[Image: 429d78e43fd6fc89440cb4579b69e233.png?1333855691]
[Image: 655e75ca1660836f5b16f0b169f0df97.png?1333855301]
[Image: 8bc08228a5dfb4191010a8c2d351b1cb.png?1333855410]

Nick Johnston Reason: He rammed my car of a total of three times, He was then joined by another car by the name of Piglet Swine The III in an orange fast car yelling at me to give him ammo...
When I put my car in the garage, I saw them walk up to me and plead that they wanted ammo and I put 'Fuck off, you rammed my car 5 times(didn't know how many times I got hit).'

I open my shop across the street near the nexus and while I was building I got hit with a crow bar and they took my weapon which I equipted on me for defensive parania which was in good intension but I should of left my eyes open, or had them at the back of my head since my instinked was right. I say that Nick Johnston killed me because he didn't get his PRECIOUS AMMO........ IT's a shame that I didn't get the footage to prove this, I didn't have fraps open but I do have some proof on Piglet Swine The III of tieing me up in the middle of the streets...

Piglet the Swine III Reason: He killed me, got me hostage in my spawn and was an accomplice with Nick Johnston to kill me, make me hostage and tried to run me over, over a fued involving ammo and him ramming me requesting ammo.... [Image: 07f635940fe4fab32964e7bf65340c09.png]

Remember kids, just because the server is on the frits, doesn't mean you can go around killing, breaking the rules and just making yourself looking childish, I mean come on... Rules are there even if the server is laggy.

I can confirm that Royal MzD did CDM, he ran about 3 or 4 people over in that one go, I was one of them.
Piglet and Nick did the same to me aswell.
They yelled at me and told me to get in their car because they needed black market supplies, so I went in the car.
After 3 minutes we arrived the rebel spawn, they took out a hostage rope, but I ran JUST before they tied me up. Then they both ran after me with these overpowered crowbars, I made it to the end of the tunnel before they one shotted me with something, either a prop or a sniper that didn't make a sound at all..
- Basse.
As BlackDog Witnessed, after I requested his help in "@"...
They called me b4 the server shutdown, told me to sell them some AK's.... I came to the rebel spawn, and the server got DDos'd.... I went Gundealer at start of the server, as I did last time.
I drove over to rebel spawn, and Nick and Piglet came out... "We wanna buy some guns"
I ovbiously said OK.
We went inside the rebel camp, and I started walking to the back room, following nick, with piglet behind me. I got in... And they started talking about 10AK's being bought... I told them the price, and suddenly Piglet pulls out an AK just as I manufacture 5 AK's. I grab the guns quickly and Nick pulls out a hostage rope. I immidiately contact Blackdog through @ for help.
I go with the flow IC, as they immidiately demand 2.
1k for each, dropped on the floor.
I state in Local OOC that they can't just do this, to wich they reply that I trespassed, then Piglet Puts up a fence-like metal thing, to the door. And makes a Double-door. Blackdog was clearly specktating at this point and Piglet get's slain. Nick pulls out a crowbar and says "Guess it's up to me" he opens the door... And a BMD is standing outside, the BMD "Yoni". He rushed in the face of the BMD immidiately hitting him 3 times with the crowbar, sending him to his death.
Nick get's banned for 2880 minutes to blatent RDM.

Just wanted to add this to the Ban request.
It seems these guys want money... That's alright... but luring merchants randomly, into their base... or even on the street... to hostage them for the money... Is simply... Wrong.
I appreciate the support guys. Thanks alot.

These nooblets need to be banned with haste.
Also like to add that Piglet and Nick are brothers, And are 11 and 12.

They also have a nasty looking ban history, for similiar reasons each time, and I personally think they just need a long timeout.
[Image: source.gif]
Ban request approved.