Server down for days
Im going to tear whoever is DDOSing the server to pieces if i ever figure out who it is
Backup server went down already? Wow, couldn't of waited till I got back from dinner.
Every servers are down, same thing for build server ! (look at my signature for status)
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-08-2012, 03:15 AM)John McLane Wrote: Every servers are down, same thing for build server ! (look at my signature for status)

I have to admit, your sig's really helpfull, t'was the only way I got into that server

Hmm is the server bugged or somthing becuase i only get 50 in salary when i have donater status?
I really want to thank all loyal players supporting us even though we are halfway offline at the moment.
We're really grateful for that support and seeing all the reactions on the server being offline for a while is quite heartbreaking really.

Thanks to everybody!
Dare to think!
The following 4 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, BaloneyBandit, The_Alpha_Dog, Colonel Burger
I cried when I reed this :,(
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I think that some people are right about NV. They are boring copy of FL and every banned player goes there because it's the only other server running applejack (to be honest their map is good). It makes sense if they ddos FL so that everyone goes to NV. Just saying.
なぜ愚かなハッカー

(Naze orokana hakkā)
Backup server getting some attacks too, well atleast it's playable most of the time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.