Server down for days
what is NV please someone tell me....
(04-07-2012, 06:06 PM)brian sanders Wrote: what is NV please someone tell me....

Its a shit server that steal fl admins and copy everything from fl
Is it 100% sure that the servers will be down for the rest of the week-end ?
I cancelled my plans to just relax with some Gmod. But if it is so, that FL is down for atleast 1-2 more days. Then I'll spend my time outside. Is it possible to get this clarified ?

Also, I'd like to add... I think it's EXTREMELY ungrateful, of the donators, not only to put themselves in first line, and demand a refund for 1-4 days.
You get to play FREE almost 24/7 on a great server.... I donated to help the community.
That's what it's ment to be. A donation to help. As to show their appriciation and get more donations, they give out perks. But please.. For gods sake. Would you stop being so god damn greedy ?

Thank you =)
The following 3 users Like Dr.Oak's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Combine Buster, WorldWideCoffee
(04-07-2012, 06:45 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: Is it 100% sure that the servers will be down for the rest of the week-end ?
I cancelled my plans to just relax with some Gmod. But if it is so, that FL is down for atleast 1-2 more days. Then I'll spend my time outside. Is it possible to get this clarified ?

I can clarify that it will be down for atleast 1-2 days, unless we are lucky.

I'm considering a temporarily server tho.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Shorty
(04-07-2012, 06:45 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: Is it 100% sure that the servers will be down for the rest of the week-end ?

Also, I'd like to add... I think it's EXTREMELY ungrateful, of the donators, not only to put themselves in first line, and demand a refund for 1-4 days.
You get to play FREE almost 24/7 on a great server.... I donated to help the community.
That's what it's ment to be. A donation to help. As to show their appriciation and get more donations, they give out perks. But please.. For gods sake. Would you stop being so god damn greedy ?

Thank you =)

I was going to agree lol. I had most of my friends worrying about getting refunds or more days for the days they missed, while that was honestly the least of my concerns. I donated the 10 bucks because you guys made a server in which I have been kept entertained for almost 80 hours now.

If I stared at a wall for 80 hours. I'd gouge my eyes out. That's how long you guys have kept me entertained. Haha.

I donated to the server to pretty much help the community, maybe it will go towards a better and less attack prone server if that's possible! Tounge

Either way, still happy to donate regardless, and still will again even when my time is up. Likely even if the down time lasts a really long while, I'd still end up donating again. So thanks guys! Others need to stop being ungrateful, these are hours of your life you WOULDN'T have been having fun non-stop. I think you can wait a few days for shit to get situated.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(04-07-2012, 06:56 PM)Soul Wrote: I'm considering a temporarily server tho.

Please good sir, for the sake of very bored people who have almost nothing to do for 2 days.
(04-07-2012, 07:19 PM)whathe12 Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 06:56 PM)Soul Wrote: I'm considering a temporarily server tho.

Please good sir, for the sake of very bored people who have almost nothing to do for 2 days.

If u really mean this. I'm asking u friendly to reduce/stop playing computer games at all. If u dying cause fl is offline for 2 days and u got clearly nothing els to do. then boy/girl. You need to stop.
(04-07-2012, 06:45 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: Then I'll spend my time outside.

Whats this outside you speak about?
Guys I invested money in a temporarily 50 slot server, I hope to have it running tonight.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Korg
(04-07-2012, 07:46 PM)Soul Wrote: Guys I invested money in a temporarily 50 slot server, I hope to have it running tonight.

That's great. You don't hear it enough so I thought i'd just say, thanks for all the work and effort you put into FL. People should really be more grateful.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 1 user Likes Korg's post:
  • BaloneyBandit