Server down for days
This is depressing Sad
This is just sad for all of us... I just hope that fl will open today
My week-end is destroyed now !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • BaloneyBandit
Seriously... i do not understand why people do such things... It's not even funny.. -___-'
Something has to be done about it, and fast because the Fearless RP servers are crashing way too many times..
The following 1 user Likes BaloneyBandit's post:
  • KatNotDinner
This is very sad news indeed, and none of us can do anything about it.

These DDOS'ers are obviously either jealous, butthurt or completely retarded. Maybe all of them.

My friend Leonidas got a steam invite the other day from a guy called MillerMac or something, he thought Leo was an FL admin, and he decided to DDOS both of us (We were on same internet connection)

I would really like to know why they do this, it gets them nowhere at all.
Well what the hell am I suppose to do now? Go outside? Sad
(04-07-2012, 03:39 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: The person who is obstructing this community is bound to have a bone to pick with FL. The question is, what could it be? Denied Admin Application? Perm Banned? Someone from NV?

I think this needs to be looked into more. Think about FL's future, It cant keep going on like this, as its making the community wither.

Is it just a coincidence that ever since FL broke chains with NV that FL started to get more frequent and hard DDOS?

I think there are a few reasons:
1. FL is on gametracker's lsit and it's on the 2nd place. The other servers get jealous and might ddos.
2. Kids whine when they get banned for 1 day/hours and they think that ddosing the server is a great idea.

I want to ask what did FL do to NV? Can someone tell me cause I had left the community for a few months and it seems I have missed much. Though Legendary Fox is right about the DDoS attacks being harder than before.
It's like there's always a small dos or a small ddos going on on v33x cause the latency is kinda high and it crashes frequently. Also most of the player's frame rates are low due to some lag spikes.

If you think what's going on now is sad then remember how last year FL got ddosed in March, after the evocity2 server was set up and the server (only evocity_v2d) came back online in April which was about 30 days later (next weekend is 1 year since the great ddos). After that gmod got updated and every time someone dies and you see him dying you often crash. When you get killed you often crashed too and the server crashed everytime someone got cdmed. This update + the great ddos were a big hit to the community but it survived. Rememeber how a few months later we saw evo2 alive again. Remember this and you will see that the server being down for the weekend isn't that bad.
This is horrible I have my spring brake now and no FL so sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Some people just want to watch FL burn -.-
had to make that pun

Welp time for work.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”