Server down for days
It is illegal isn't it? Stupid hackers, just cause they can't create an epic server or roleplay...
No, They ddos because: *quote time!*
Quote: This person DDoSing fearless probarlly runs a crappy DarkRP server and is so jealous of fearless because his server gets 1 player. *witch is him* So he think's Well, If i find the BEST community out there then ddos it They will ALL come to me! I will be SO famous for my *Awsum* Shitty DarkRP server that I will be the BEST community out there! Or atleast have some players on *But He Wont*
It is illegal in most countries yes, if we find out who has been doing it he will surely get reported to his local authorities and his ISP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
And then reported to sharkie for some Sharkie buisness with his shark teethe!
The following 1 user Likes Sharkie's post:
  • Kalist
(04-07-2012, 08:48 PM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry, but that is not ketchup.
It's definately ketchup, but it's a spicy variant.

Quote:How long is uploading the files gonna take?
My best guess is 1 hour left.

Quote:Is the backup server running at all?
It is already running, but on sandbox. So if you like sandbox you can join it: 94.76.196.212:27051.

alright thx Soul, really appreciative of all the effort you put into the servers and the community
Guys, We should all be thanking soul right now, He's investing his own money into a TEMP server JUST So we can ALL play fearless.
Quote: Im not saying a name, you know who you are, Dont EVER try convince me soul dont care about his community, If he didn't care why'd be invest his OWN money into this server.
Anyway, I'll start
Thankyou Soul.
(04-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Sharkie Wrote: And then reported to sharkie for some Sharkie buisness with his shark teethe!

Maybe I can help you?
(04-07-2012, 09:15 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Sharkie Wrote: And then reported to sharkie for some Sharkie buisness with his shark teethe!

Maybe I can help you?
Ok
*passes scent off ddoser*
Get hunting boy!
*whips alpha*
GO GO GO!
(04-07-2012, 09:17 PM)Sharkie Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 09:15 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:

Maybe I can help you?
Ok
*passes scent off ddoser*
Get hunting boy!
*whips alpha*
GO GO GO!

* The_Alpha_Dog runs to the DDoS house.

Lets kill him!

* The_Alpha_Dog high fives Sharkie in slow motion with epic music on in the background.
PFFT
Take him to soul god!