[Tutorial] How to clear your browser cache[With Pictures]
Bug 
Tutorial on how to clear your Browser cache on:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8
- Google Chrome
UP TO DATE (07/04/12)

Browser Cache is a memory storage, it builds up over time and time and time again you need to clear it to view updates such as Images (The new fearless Background Picture for example)

It is on every individual site you visit therefore you have to be on the site you want to clear, so in this case stay on the Fearless website

Mozilla Firefox

Spoiler :
- Open up the Firefox options menu

Spoiler :

- Select the Advanced tab

Spoiler :

- From here open up the Network Sub-tab next to General then press the Clear Now button underneath the Cache Content Section you can set an automatic Cache clear option by ticking the box and setting a default limit

Spoiler :

- Notice how the memory size (Bytes) has reset back to 0 that means it has worked, Now click OK and there you have it...

Spoiler :

You should now see newly updated images and videos etc on the specific site you have cleared. If there is no difference, feel free to contact me and i will do my best to help you out.

Internet Explorer 8

Spoiler :
- There is two ways on doing this:

-- If you dont have a Menus Bar at the top of your browser select the little Arrows to the very right of the screen and select Tools then select Internet Options

Spoiler :

- Then you should come up with a box. Select Delete underneath the Browsing History menu

Spoiler :

-- If you do have a Menus Bar at the top of your browser, select the Tools tab and then select Delete Browsing History...

Spoiler :

- Once completed that stage both options should come up with this:

Spoiler :

- Make sure the boxes are selected(ticked) in the same way as the picture to delete the cache correctly then select Delete. Unlike Firefox a deleting process will occur give that time to finish and then you have cleared the Browser Cache.

Press OK then exit from the options menu then REFRESH your Current page this is important!

You should now see newly updated images and videos etc on the specific site you have cleared. If there is no difference, feel free to contact me and i will do my best to help you out.

Google Chrome

Spoiler :
Quick and Easy

- Open the little Wrench at the top right of the program and select Tools and Delete Browser Cache

Spoiler :

- Then as simple as that tick the recommend box's (stated in the image) then Delete

Spoiler :

Press OK then exit from the options menu then REFRESH your Current page this is important!
MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON THE SITE YOU WANT TO CLEAR!

Hope this helps, if not just contact me and i will give you a hand. I shall update this post if needed and maybe soon to add GOOGLE CHROME

~ Headster

[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Wut`?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-06-2012, 02:54 PM)Midget Wrote: Wut`?

This is so that your browser re-downloads the new forum pictures.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Please do Google Chrome, oh thats rightttt no one uses it anymore. :L
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • Headster
(04-06-2012, 03:18 PM)xTC224x Wrote: Please do Google Chrome, oh thats rightttt no one uses it anymore. :L

I do...Sad

The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Haarek
Ill get it sorted Tounge i aint got it downloaded at the moment though XD

Ontopic: Nice guide, probably help alot of people.

Offtopic: Im in google chrome At the moment
I use google chrome,just so i could use my ,my little pony theme Smile
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Yeah i will get it sorted for Tomorrow Afternoon Wink

ho evven uses internt epxlorer anyumore