Realtek
Well,

My current Motherboards internal soundcard is fried, and unoperational, I decided to buy a small £1 external usb adapter. This works good, the audio quality is med/poor, and my mic is just static. I was looking for Stereo Mix, and as this is a poor External USB one, there is no settings, and somehow realtek is uncooperative.

However, a few days ago I ordered this External Soundcard. I cannot take a soundcard in my PC because my GPU is too big for it to fit.

I received this External Soundcard this morning, I put in the driver disk to find that it does not run Windows 7. However, this problem can be fixed if Realtek is installed. I have installed multiple 120mb Realtek files, none have worked so far, I am currently downloading a new one, at around 50kbps as the Server Provider for that file is extremely poor.

I am getting sound, its just that I need Realtek in order to create settings for my External, and so I can use Stereo Mix.

I have downloaded and installed the top two of this list, and currently downloading the 4th one down.

Can anyone please suggest any ideas on how to get this? Realtek seems to be failing miserably.

20k to the one that fixes my issue.
Any takers? Tounge
[Image: source.gif]
Just finished downloading the file, installing now, hoping for the best.
How did your Sound card fry? ;o
It didn't exactly fry, it just came and it wouldnt work, and the seller refused to take it back or give refunds.

That update didnt work btw, so thats me I guess.

I downloaded a small file for the External Sound Card, and updated the driver, I now have Stereo Mix.

Thanks anyway guys.

And because I am quite happy, Dubwub, you just won 10k Tounge
(04-06-2012, 12:44 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: It didn't exactly fry, it just came and it wouldnt work, and the seller refused to take it back or give refunds.

That update didnt work btw, so thats me I guess.

I downloaded a small file for the External Sound Card, and updated the driver, I now have Stereo Mix.

Thanks anyway guys.

And because I am quite happy, Dubwub, you just won 10k Tounge

The guy sold you faulty crap and he wont give refunds? WHU-? Who does that these days?

Unless you brought it off ebay.. you sneaky, you did didn't you. Tounge