The v33x server...
Hardly any admins go on this server which causes tons of RDM, Fail RP and Prop Pushing. There is also a glitch sometimes where when you join the server you have no Inventory button in the menu.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Admins have a hard job trying to do everything at once.
Yes im sure they do but something makes me wonder. Why can't you hire more admins? Why did you make another server when you cant work on it, and i saw tons of admins slackin off their work. There should be a special button for admins or something saying Admin on Duty and they can enable or disable.
But still i respect the admins and every other player and i know it is hard wok on the server.

More admins are being recruited at the moment and sometimes admins need a break from everything. Just look at the ban request and unban request list.

mmmm i see

If you join with no inventory just rejoin..
It's freaking anarchism there..

It's such a shame really, the server deserves more attention than it gets..
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • 9jakub9
[Image: JdpYT.gif]

Spoiler :
The inventory bug cannot be fixed, you just need to simply rejoin for it to resolve itself. Also, more administrators are being recruited. Please be patient.

[Image: source.gif]
Oh fox, you and your GIFs... but I still think evocity2 was better. ;-;

But like what Alpha said, soul is getting more admins. And PrivateToast goes on the server often. If all else fails, just try to get a admin from the v2d server.
Admin's aren't technically hired, they aren't paid to go around and look at every admin call. It's basically volunteering to watch over the server.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”