Ban request: Ruxandra
Name of player: "[FL:RP] Ruxandra"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37139098

Time in GMT: 3:10AM (Estimation)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: So I entered the Nexus and walked up to the desk, and a cop (Player name: Hunter) was immediately telling me I had to leave with a gun in my face. I said "I thought I'm cool if I don't go past the desk, why the gun in my face?" He lowered his gun and said "Happy?" then an SS, Ruxandra, proceeded to come in with a gun on me as well. I said again, "Why all the guns on me? I'm just at the front desk, lower the friggin weapons geeze." Ruxandra jumps on the desk and crouches with the gun in my face, probably just to troll me or something, I don't know. But about two seconds later, I get tazed, and he says "Now watch your tone" because I said "Seriously, get your F'ing guns out of my face please... I've done nothing but approach the desk and tell the officer to put his down."

I ask him why he random tazed me and he stays silent and leaves down the Nexus hall, and likely couldn't hear me due to the range, so I followed him to ask. I get tazed again. I get arrested for being behind the desk. (Understandable, I wont lie, although I told him "I want to know why I got tazed by you, not to trespass.") I get warranted, and thrown in jail. I said I was going to request for his ban about me getting tazed for not "watching my tone," (something that wouldn't be a tazeable/arrestable offense in real life anyways, so why would it be in RP? There is something called freedom of speech.), and and he says "Here's my Steam ID, you'll need that."

Now I want to know. Lets compare RP and real life for a second... Would a guy in a store or office walk up to the front desk, have two cops pull guns on him, and when he says "Put the f'ing guns down, Im cool, whats the problem?!" proceed to get tazed for not watching his tone? I'm pretty sure those officers would be fired for Police brutality if you ask me. Especially considering it's supposed to be a ROLE PLAY server, and if you were a cop in real life or playing the role of one, I'm sure you wouldn't be pulling guns out on people who are simply walking up to desks, nevertheless tazing them not paying attention to their rights to freedom of speech. But alright then. I guess this is a law I wasn't aware of, haha. ;P

Evidence: I'm sorry, I wish I could have screenshotted the convo.. I honestly don't think he would disagree, though. He agrees to me not watching my tone after telling them to put their guns down, but in his opinion, I was "insulting and harrassing an officer" even though he came into the room a couple minutes after I asked the officer to put his gun down. Kinda funny, because Hunter was laughing that he came in right after with a gun on me and I said "Great... yet another guy with a gun in my face.." Lol.

All in all, whatever happens, happens. I just didn't think this was justified, and he seemed extremely confident that tazing someone for saying something HE saw as insulting was the right thing to do. I appreciate your time regardless. Thank you.
I became SS and walked up to the desk to spawn a dupe. I see you and a Police Officer (Hunter). When I arrive there I hear you telling "Hunter" stop being a failcop with your microphone o a semi-yelling voice, showing aggression. I decided, as a warning to taze you once, hence the statement you keep repeating.

After that I decided to go to the elevator and visit the President, shortly after I see you rushing there and yelling random insulting stuff. I decided after to arrest you for tresspassing and excessive harrassment.

Where's the rulebreak?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-04-2012, 11:34 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I became SS and walked up to the desk to spawn a dupe. I see you and a Police Officer (Hunter). When I arrive there I hear you telling "Hunter" stop being a failcop with your microphone o a semi-yelling voice, showing aggression. I decided, as a warning to taze you once, hence the statement you keep repeating.

After that I decided to go to the elevator and visit the President, shortly after I see you rushing there and yelling random insulting stuff. I decided after to arrest you for tresspassing and excessive harrassment.

Where's the rulebreak?

Lol, "random insulting stuff." Funny. I wasn't aware asking you why the hell you taze people for telling them to put their weapons down was random insulting stuff. As for me "insulting" the other officer, he seemed perfectly compliant with taking his weapons off of me, you on the other hand... Jumps on the desk and proceeds to shove his gun in my face? Awesome. Good cop.
(04-04-2012, 11:39 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 11:34 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I became SS and walked up to the desk to spawn a dupe. I see you and a Police Officer (Hunter). When I arrive there I hear you telling "Hunter" stop being a failcop with your microphone o a semi-yelling voice, showing aggression. I decided, as a warning to taze you once, hence the statement you keep repeating.

Where's the rulebreak?

Lol, "random insulting stuff." Funny. I wasn't aware asking you why the hell you taze people for telling them to put their weapons down was random insulting stuff. As for me "insulting" the other officer, he seemed perfectly compliant with taking his weapons off of me, you on the other hand... Jumps on the desk and proceeds to shove his gun in my face? Awesome. Good cop.

Never pointed my UMP at you, I always keep it lowered.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-04-2012, 11:41 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 11:39 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote:

Where's the rulebreak?

Never pointed my UMP at you, I always keep it lowered.

... Wow. I don't have proof I guess, but if you're seriously going to say you didn't point your gun at me, a little part of the reason I even took the time to type this request out, I don't know what to say.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([FL:RP] Ruxandra, STEAM_0:1:37139098) .
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
(04-04-2012, 11:47 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([FL:RP] Ruxandra, STEAM_0:1:37139098) .
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy

Wait... He/She hasn't even denied the fact that I was tazed for not "watching my tone." Not saying I "wasn't watching my tone" but if this is an RP server, why is it okay to taze people for merely speaking? Cops don't do that... Isn't that a rule break in itself? If I became a cop and went around tazing whoever I felt was being insulting, whether it's to me, or to another player, I would get banned so incredibly quick it's amazing. Lol. If he/she felt I was seriously getting out of line, supposedly insulting and such, you'd figure he/she'd call an admin.. not abuse his/her power as a government official.
As stated, there's not enough Evidence.

-Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Awesome.. considering every encounter or problem I've had experienced an evidence issue, I'll be sure to start up Fraps every time I want to play on a FL:RP server... -__-

Thanks for your time and help, I guess.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy