Title of Suggestion: Fearless Build Server

Description: This would be a server to help with building
  • Same Build restrictions
  • Noclip
  • God
  • Rotating Map every say 3 hours with warnings
  • Your Inventory available
  • No saving of userdata
  • Copy dupes between server (using tool available already on forum)
  • Must have atleast 4 hours too use

Note: This isnt a Seperate Server like normal Build Servers, this is Made for Building and using on the normal servers, there will be the same limits and restrictions in relation to builds

Why:
To make it easier to build stuff in preparation of RP, with less change of Crashes and minges
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • Haarek, Spartanjunior
I was thinking about this, expanding FL, making sort of like FL:SB(Sandbox), FL:CS(Countertrike), FL:MG(Minigames) etc
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Prune, Anakonda
I thought about it and wouldn't it just crash like the other servers do?
otherwise that +Support
this isnt the same as a sandbox this is more of of an extension of the main servers to help build
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • PiqueRoz
Have the server Wiremod ? Cheese
+Support.
Great idea, will come in handy when trying desiging/making builds. Sometimes I want to build something but the spot I want to use is already taken, or the servers down, etc. The map will rotate between v2d and v33x correct?
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
I wouldnt really want Fearless going into building as afterall its Fearless ROLEPLAY however this idea of making it not a sandbox but a build server and to be honest i would like it to still be on the EvoCity maps so you can build what you want on the build server and then transfer it onto the RP server because i have problems making stuff like Toll Booths in time

+Support
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

+++Support
+ Support
+++++++support!