NV Bans
Hi,

Looking at the bans and there is lots of bans for "NV Affiliate" .

Does this mean that if we play on their server we get banned or what?

I haven't played on it as of yet, but this is out of interest, I don't want to be banned for checking something out.

Seems to be any of the players who became Admins there.
Its mainly people that betray etc, as its an act of disrespect. If you go on there server im sure thats fine as you may want to talk or play with your old mates but joining the community then becoming respected is an act of disrespect on your true community but its best to have a word with Nudel as he is the one that made the decision, i have a few old friends in that community and theirs nothing stopping you from talking to them
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

It's the right thing to do, we don't want people to get banned from Nv and then changing to FL again, would be stupid.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nevy
I don't agree with the choice to ban every staff member of NV if an member of the NV staff simply for the reason that they have a community thats very like this one, running the same base gamemode on their server, similar forum templates and whatnot, they should be banned for rule breaking and 'legit' reasons to ban people and alike. Of course the NV members may not join the FL server much anyway but still, this is just my view on it.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Nevy
I agree, seeing as they got banned from FL servers and forums.

I find it a harsh reaction to a community that does not compare slightly.
As soul said to me. FL is a community made from other players in other communities trying out this community. We are all welcome if we still respect the rules.
So why these bans?
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • Nevy
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11793
The banned people are all staff members of NV. The decision on why we banned them is specified in the thread Killjoy linked you to.
It is mainly to prevent discussions on the server and forum about the two communities, after attempting of solving this thing peacefully, which did not work out well, it was probably the best decision to separate the communities as best as possible to avoid further confrontations.

Please be aware that we are not intending to prohibit any connections between FL and NV players. You won't get banned for this, unless you decide to start a big discussion, which is what we try to avoid.
Dare to think!