[FL:RP] Scene RDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] Scene

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37126711

Time in GMT: About 14:43

Server: v2d

Summary: Heres what happened: The President made a law to out-law all rebels and The mafia, I saw a rebel (Who of witch I saw earlier) In his car coming into the city, I then Went up-to him and said in an RP way to my character "Rebel Scum!" He said "What are you doing?" I then explained to him the situation. He then replied in local OCC: "LOL, I have a suit on, you cant arrest me, how would you know im a rebel" (I saw him earlier), I then RPed him out of it by using a DNA scanner, He then proceeded to say "OMG LOL, You cant do that.". I enticed A crowd and some random BMD tried to sha* me up the ass with a knife. I tried to shoot him. After chasing and shooting him, we got into the bank (The was about 5 people out-side) I then tried to taze the BMD, but what do you know? Scene comes in guns blazing and shoots the hell out of me with a SMG in-front of all those people and said "Bitch" and then left...

Evidence: I dont have any pictures (It was a fast situation) but if you want, check the logs, it will all be in there, clear as day.
well, for my knowlenge they cant check the log history unless they have been on the game when that happened. without evidence the ban thread comes=rejected
As stated, there's no Evidence. If you have Evidence please post it, if not the request will be rejected.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You fail RP'd three times:
1. You shoved a gun in my face when i entered the city for no reason.
2. You can't use a DNA scanner in the middle of a street as a police officer.
3. You didn't use Local OOC to talk to me about it, you just used normal chat.

You meta-gamed:
- You came up to me, when i was in a suit, after NLR, and pointed a gun at me, and said 'rebel scum'.

Plus ontop of all that you have no evidence i RDM'd you.
(04-06-2012, 12:50 PM)Scene Wrote: You fail RP'd three times:

You meta-gamed:
- You came up to me, when i was in a suit, after NLR, and pointed a gun at me, and said 'rebel scum'.

1. Yea, Because You where a rebel and there was a law that clearly stated "All rebels are banned from the city" and for the fact you say its metagaming because you had a suit on, My character stated he had seen you before and he knew you where a rebel.

2. Why so? I was being questioned by the police once about some evidence I had and he said "Sir, Could you please Place your thumb in here" And It read my finger-print, Amazing what tech can do now...

3. Yes I did, I was saying things my character would say in regular chat, Only once did I forget to use local OCC because I was tired.

-support Not Using 2/5 of the Template Updated by SoulRipper Which Includes Summary and Evidence (3/11/11) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
[Image: 157btat.png]
Thank you for the signature Andreas!

I will See you all later in Fearless RP! I will Miss you Since i Already Left Fearless RP Community. (I'll be in the Group Still since i love you all ^-^)
(04-06-2012, 04:15 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 12:50 PM)Scene Wrote: You fail RP'd three times:

You meta-gamed:

1. Yea, Because You where a rebel and there was a law that clearly stated "All rebels are banned from the city" and for the fact you say its metagaming because you had a suit on, My character stated he had seen you before and he knew you where a rebel.

2. Why so? I was being questioned by the police once about some evidence I had and he said "Sir, Could you please Place your thumb in here" And It read my finger-print, Amazing what tech can do now...

3. Yes I did, I was saying things my character would say in regular chat, Only once did I forget to use local OCC because I was tired.

I was wearing a suit, so theres no way you can tell i was a rebel, without hovering over my character and reading that i was a rebel, which is metagaming. I stated that it was NLR so you couldnt of seen my character before, if i died.

So you see police officers carrying around DNA scanners now? lol no they take the suspect back to the station, not do it in the middle of the street just so you can arrest me.

no you didnt say anything in local ooc.

you have no evidence i rdm'd you, case closed.

Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.