Ban Request - Arre
Name of player: Arre

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9824470

Time in Eastern time: 10:17 P.M.

Server: v33

Summary: So, to start at the beggining, I was cruising along as an officer, when I read the character chat and read someone was murdered (the witness said it in the chat.), It was Savirn who said a group of men just killed someone. I go to investigate, and there was a guy named Tony dos Santos holding an AK-74. I immediately assumed he was a murderer, tazed and cuffed him.
After several minutes of bickering, (An a man aiming a gun at my face) I uncuffed him, and began asking what happened. After about a minute, Arre shows up, guns down Wickedcrafting, (An officer), <|TGC|Savirn>, and myself. We obeyed the NLR, and didn't do anything about it. (Though we were pretty peeved about the RDM.)
After a few minutes of patrolling, a pedestrian I believe told us of a group of contrabands on the lake. We went to investigate, and got a search warrant on Arre, for he was the owner of the keypad keeping us out. While the warrant was pending, Arre simply opened fired with an automatic. No warning, just shot. RDMed twice.
Now I browsed the Bans List before this. When I was looking for Arre's Steam URL to get his ID, I noticed he has been under multiple names that are on the ban list. And that only counts for the names I can view. He's been under: Arre; Arreman duvet; and Areman. Under those names, a total of six times. One for RDMing, two for not yelling raid (Pretty much just attacking people), and one for bribing an admin.
Obviously Arre is someone who after many bans is still allowed on. I don't understand why. Right now I'm pushing for a Permanent Ban, for RDMing twice, and many other account of bans, that no one seems to want to add up.

Evidence: : Whickedcrafting and <|TGC|Savirn> are both witnesses to this. They were both killed twice, just like me, by this same guy.

Also, I was watching my Step-Brother play just now, and Arre and a group of friends pinned his car and killed him on the spot with no reason.
For the record, my Step-Brother is Savirn. I doubt this will hold up because of a lack of evidence, but just saying. He messaged the admins, but so far has gotten no acknowledgment.
The reason why all this happend is because you and the other cops made a warrant on me of a "tip" someone in a gray hummer gave you.

So me and Lars Erik was in our base just talking when 3 cops stood outside and suddenly i had a warrant for no reason i thought because they didnt tell me about the tip at first. So they rammed my door and i killed all 3 of them. Then they started yelling about RDM in ooc but i told them that we had something to defend in our base and they cant just run in without us doing nothing.

And i dont know what you mean by me killing you when you're talking to santos i was not even close to santos the whole evening yesterday.
There is no evindence.
Please provide one.

Note:Witnessess are not evindence
Can you check server logs? Logs that would include the time the warrant got approved and when the deaths happened? (I was taking fire when the warrant got approved so I opened his keypad to return fire.)
Lying is pretty tempting for me right now, as I even could manufacture evidence to show Arre RDMing the two cops, seeing I was filming the incident.
THis I will not do.
I will not at all eventhough I believe Arre deserves a perm ban, I will not lie.
I am Ingame, Tony dos Santos; And I was the guy that was arrested by the police man, with no evidence but just a insecure witness.

He came at me and tazed me, being the highest power on the server, government side; He instantly warranted me with not being able to give me reason.

I shouted at him ingame for being ignorant and after 2-3-4 minutes he removed the warrant.
RainMan!, as a part of my clan, my mate and my partner, took action to stop the officer, as to stop him from arresting me.

This ended in the 2 officers death.
This was not Arre, but rainman! and it was not RDM, at all.

Being killed, and being annoyed by the fact... Is not RDM.
Be prepared... Always.

-Tony

There is no evidence of the first part of the story, because this is a lie.ยจ
If anyone is to be banned, I believe; from this ban request; a forum ban and/or server ban for the maker of the ban request, for 1440minutes.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Arre, STEAM_0:0:9824470) .

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team