3 words cover this,what the hell?

Your name: Setra

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Mahti

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d

Why we should unban you:

So the server crashed, I had been player before for about an hour. No admins coming to me,no warnings,no discussions with an admin.

After I rejoined,when the server came back up I was in for 4 minutes when I got auto kicked "reason at fearlessrp.net".

So I thought what the hell? Had I been kicked by accident? Or a ban request which I hadn't noticed?

I looked at the bans, "RDMing admin" on me.

So what the hell? RDM'ing admin? When? Who? How?
Why didn't they talk to me? Why was I instantly given a 2 day ban?

This is freakin' stupid.
Wtf? I was with you and you didn't do anything wrong.
R+ L = J

A bit more info.

We was basing at the small building on the same road as the UM. We was rp'ing a funeral parlour as a cover up for our contra, which was hidden in the ash and coffin room.

The rebels were basing at UM, they got into a firefight with police. I got hit, and injured.

I asked an SS if I got assist, and was allowed. I shot 1-2 people in the base with my AWP. Then crash..

Now I'm confused, was that rebel an admin? How was it RDM? Why didn't he speak to me about the incident?
What happened was that I got called there cause SS prop-climbed there, I noclipped away to the street I was about 30 meters above from the ground in noclip when I get shot by AWP then I checked console who shot me and it was Setra, I highly doubt it was accident since they knew there was admins already and I didn't see any firefights there and I were unemployed and unarmed.
Zamar will confirm that there was a rather large firefight between us +cops against the rebels. Spacecow will also confirm.

I can only stress that I didn't know of hitting and you 100% DIDNT mean to. I am very sorry, I can't argue with logs however it was a complete accident. Why would I shoot an admin who is flying? Obviously they will check logs, see who did it and then issue punishment like you have done.

I don't RDM with an AWP , I can't afford to! Never mind on an admin!

I wish you had just spoke to me, I really am sorry but your death was a mistake which I didn't even know of. I hope you forgive me.
Jacob is a good guy, he won't do that on purpose.
R+ L = J

There is no way it could be accident...
I'd like a pic of how you were flying then because the only people I shot at were on the tower,up high on the water tanks and on the ground.

Why didn't you have god mode on out of interest ? ESpecially entering a fairly big firefight.

Why did you just ban me? Especially when you had no prior conflicts with me. There were plenty of admins on ,you wernt too pressed for time.

I'm telling you now I did not do this on purpose, is there anything in the log like "**** I just shot an admin or Awww yeah just got an admin in the head". THe answer is no because I didn't even know about it until i got banned.

What annoysme most,is this is another ban added to my steam ids list which makes me look like a terrible player .

I clearly cannot stress to you how frustrated I am that you couldn't even be bothered to speak to me about it before a ban.
I didn't have god mode on because there wasn't any firefights around it was all calm.
Check the logs, I assure you otherwise .
One name off the top of my head is vipek who died as ss

But id like you to address all my points not just the ones that you like.