April Fools Link
then what was it
[Image: CbfTP.png]

Thank you UTLonghorn12 for making this awesome signature.
(04-01-2012, 09:17 PM)John McLane Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 07:24 AM)SaxonMeezy Wrote: wow -.- i just put $5 on paypal aswell .... fml

HAHA, you're not admin but now you got 200'000$ in your game account ! ;D

The French mariner makes a point Tounge
Dawh I fell for it too... But as soon as I found out it was a joke; I linked it to a good portion of my friends =P I swear every single one fell for it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Really? I seriously knew that was fake...They were recruiting trial admins, I knew they wouldnt sell admin for 5 dollars....like everyone has donated already lol
Yeah, if Donator status is 10$, why shuld admin power be 5$ then?
I looked at it, I laughed, then I clicked on it, then I realized I could make the counter go up by holding refresh, then I found out the counter resets, then I went to bed... yup.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Biowulf
(04-02-2012, 11:11 AM)Elder Wrote: I looked at it, I laughed, then I clicked on it, then I realized I could make the counter go up by holding refresh, then I found out the counter resets, then I went to bed... yup.

Didnt we all, Didnt we all...